Size of the Close, Minimize and Max Buttons in OSX 10.5.5

Discussion in 'macOS' started by mkoval11, Oct 24, 2008.

1. mkoval11 macrumors member

mkoval11

I have a question that I trying to figure out. I just got my boss a MacBook Pro which he loves. He's a born again switcher at this point. Is there a way to make the Red Close, Minimize and Max Radio Buttons larger. I've already had to crank down the resolution for him to see comfortably. I can't figure this one out. Any tips, tools or hacks would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance...

2. hiddenpremise macrumors regular

hiddenpremise

Somewhere between my imagination and reality
    To the best of my knowledge there is not at this point, however you may want to introduce him to the zoom feature located under the seeing panel of universal access.

3. mkoval11 thread starter macrumors member

mkoval11

Thanks...

He's a bit set in his computer usage ways. Screen zoom would really not work for him. I already have the resolution set at 1024x800 or so. I was hoping maybe with a theme editor it could be done. Maybe someone will come up with a work around. Thanks...

4. hiddenpremise macrumors regular

hiddenpremise

Somewhere between my imagination and reality
    The best known themer for OS X out there Unsanity.com's Shapeshifter does not support OS X.5. I have also heard that there isn't anything worthwhile that can keep up with leopard. Maybe you should get him an apple cinema display :D