*Skinny* Screen protector for tight-fit Cygnett Aviator, Splash Cruiser, similar?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chachlate, May 6, 2011.

1. chachlate, May 6, 2011
    Last edited: May 6, 2011

chachlate macrumors newbie

chachlate

Hey, anyone have a line on a good screen protector either matte or clear finish which would be compatible with a case like the splash cruiser or the cygnett aviator? I just bought an aviator and I love it, best looking case I've owned by far for my iPhone 4, but no protector I've tried so far will fit into it without bubbles. Just curious if anyone has done trial and error on this already before I start taking shots in the dark. I know splash has that cruiser case so they probably make films to fit, but not sure whether that's the "masque" kind or some customized variety that only comes with the cruiser case. any input appreciated!

2. chachlate thread starter macrumors newbie

chachlate

update: only way i could get any of these so far was to write to splash and give them an order number for a Cruiser case i had purchased previously. they shipped me several skinny masque protectors no charge. pretty nice. i don't like that cruiser case much but that's great customer service.

3. PDE macrumors 68020

I really like the looks of the cygnett aviator, but can't find any pictures of it anywhere except for the marketing pics. Is it very thick compared to the phone itself?

Could you post a few pictures of it? I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it, including myself.

Thanks!
    Pete