Slickwraps “Natural Series Skins For MacBook” Review

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by marc55, Nov 20, 2016.

1. marc55 macrumors 6502a

marc55

I have been wanting to obtain a skin for the top of my 15” MacBook Pro Retina for a few months now to protect it from scratches, and to add a little character warmth to such a fine machine

I did a lot of research, and decided I would give Slickwraps a try based on their website, great customer service, and the varied selection they offer.

While surfing their selection, I was immediately drawn to their “Natural Series Skins For MacBook”, which are made from real leathers and wood. There are 11 elegant skins to choose from for the MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and even The New 2016 MacBooks; Here is the link:

https://www.slickwraps.com/macbook-natural-series

Slickwraps Website Description:
    “Introducing the Natural Series for the Macbook. These genuine, real leather & wood wraps are guaranteed to give your Macbook a touch of class and sophistication like never before! We use a patented adhesive on these products that will allow you to remove your wrap with ZERO adhesive residue.

Nature itself is worked into the texture of every piece of genuine leather. Every steer has its own history and experiences, leaving behind small healed scars in the hide. The scars result in characteristically beautiful marks on the finished leather. Such beauty marks are your conclusive proof of genuine leather. No two steers are the same, so we can't guarantee your wrap will look exactly like the picture. What can we guarantee? Your genuine leather wrap will have a sophistication and beauty like no other!

Each piece of timber has its own character and background thanks to mother nature. Every piece of real wood is hand picked, hand finished and precision cut to the highest quality standards in the world”

Delivery was super fast, and well packaged to preclude shipping damage.

Installation was a breeze. Just clean the cover with the provided Microfiber cloth. then break in the contour lines which will allow it conform to the rounded edges of the MacBook top, align the bottom edge, peel off the backing, and press it on.

Slickwraps offers an excellent installation video on their site, and also on YouTube, and if you follow it, you will have a perfect installation.

The Bottom line is the quality of the Slickwraps Natural Series Skins For MacBook exceeded my expectations. The wood finish is exceptional, providing excellent protection while adding a new level of beauty to my MacBook. This is the first skin that I actually don't mind keeping on my MacBook because it looks and feels nice.

Slickwraps is so confident in their products, they offer a one year warranty

If you want to protect your MacBook, while adding an awesome level beauty, check out the Slickwraps Natural Series Skins For MacBook; you wont be disappointed.

fullsizeoutput_38c3.jpeg IMG_4593.jpg IMG_4592.jpg

2. Outrigger macrumors 68000

Outrigger

I have the Justin Maller series for the 12" macbook. Will be getting the same for my upcoming 2016 15"mbp.

Attached Files: