Resolved Slow iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EarthMLG, Mar 3, 2013.

1. EarthMLG, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013

EarthMLG macrumors newbie

When I play games on my iPhone it really slows down my phone and it lags so much it restarts the phone. Please help!

2. Looon macrumors 6502a

Looon

3. AQUADock macrumors 65816

AQUADock

So you're saying the phone automatically restarts when you play a game? That shouldn't happen, try restoring.

4. syd430 Guest

Upgrade to the new iPhone 5 ©. It's the biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone ™.

5. Prawnstar69 macrumors regular

if you are playing a big game yes it will go slow after u quit the game or in between, but it shouldnt restart.. but after u quit the game open multitasking and close the game and wait about a min and then use your phone

6. Knockworstface macrumors regular

Knockworstface

7. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Before you play your game, close your apps from the multitasking bar. You're probably running out of RAM. That or the game you're playing just requires so much resources your phone cannot handle it

8. IJBrekke macrumors 6502

I set aside about 3 hours and set my iPhone 4 up as a new phone. It's a time-consuming endeavor but it really does help things run more smoothly. I recommend it if you don't intend on upgrading.

9. irDigital0l Guest

No it isn't.

But yes, do restore the iPhone 4. Its probably some data thats in limbo or other stuff from syncing that has been building up. My iPhone 4 is still blazing fast.

10. pnoyblazed macrumors 6502a

try killing any apps that are running in the background, also rebooting your phone by holding the lock/home buttons until the apple logo pops up

11. luigismartphone macrumors member

lol!