Slowness of Mac OS X after upgrade to 10.5.6

Discussion in 'macOS' started by emoh, Mar 31, 2009.

1. emoh macrumors member

Hi,

I am disappointed to experience the issues here after the upgrade.

1. Safari 3.1.1 was acting up weird when I was at my dashboard in wordpress. after I edited my php file and save, the link broke and prompted me with, "nothing found for wp-admin" etc pages that I want to access. I can't get into wordpress dashboard anymore. The link can only be accessed from firefox 3.0.8 and previous version of firefox.

2. with this problem arised, I tried to update the OS X from 10.4.4 to 10.5.6, thinking would have resolve the issue. After installing, repairing permission, here are what I have seen so far and got me very peeved.

[​IMG]

still unable to access my wordpress dashboard....urrrgh. I have a self-host wordpress blog. Hope anyone can help enlighten me with the above issues and I hope I can be a happy mac user again.... being a mac addict for so long, i hope not to have 2nd thoughts in the OS.

TIA!

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

That is voiceover. If you have your speakers on you should be able to hear your computer talking to you.

Press cmd+F5 to turn it off or System Prefecences - Universal Access - Voiceover