Smugmug - Best way to upload ALL photos

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lokerd, May 12, 2013.

1. lokerd macrumors 6502a

lokerd

Hello. I am familiar with Camera Awesome, but it is really only for uploading photos taken with the app CA. How can I get all of the photos on my iPhone on to SmugMug? Doesn't anybody know of an App that will look at my photo album and upload it? I seem to recall something that would do it, but can't se to think of it now. There used to be an app called SmugShot, but it is no longer in the App store and not currently on my iPhone.

Thanks for any feedback!

2. RadDave macrumors regular

RadDave

Hello - I've been using SmugMug for many years, but I usually upload images from my laptop. Now I do have SmugShot on my iPad 2 (it is the iPhone version) but don't use the app that much (the camera on my device is lousy); however, I just tried to upload a few images and the app still works fine; check HERE - seems to be still available (although the reviews are mixed) - good luck! :)

3. lokerd thread starter macrumors 6502a

lokerd

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, it is iPad only.

Any other ideas?

4. RadDave macrumors regular

RadDave

Sorry - I went back to check and the iPad app is now called SmugMug - downloaded it to my iPad - not sure if it functions like the older SmugShot that is still on my iPad - can't imagine why SmugMug would not maintain an iPhone app - might want to check their website and leave a support email? Good luck - Dave :)

5. lokerd thread starter macrumors 6502a

lokerd

6. RadDave macrumors regular

RadDave