Snake In Toilet Bites Woman

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Oh geez, as a kid, I always worried a hand would come from out of the toilet.

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
wdlove said:
This reminded of the man here in Massachusetts that actually got inside of a toilet at a roadside stop. It was a teenager that noticed him inside looking back at her.

Holy googly moogly!
someone.. HIDInG IN A TOILET?
ok, that is officially freaky/sick/disgusting/holy patootie scary.

OK, so I'm never going to use a public restroom ever again.

evar.

*shudder*

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
dsharits said:
If you've ever been bitten by a snake hiding in your toilet.........you might be a redneck..... :D

Sorry, I had to do it.
beat to the punch line (very nice dsharits) :D

Sounds like the lady needs to go to therapy... :rolleyes:

*I wonder if being bitten in the butt by the snake scared the sh*t out of her?*

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
When I was a kid, I had an irrational fear of something coming up in the toilet and chomping on my dangley bits while I sat there doing my thang.

I don't know how this woman will ever be comfortable on a toilet ever again.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Original poster
Oct 20, 2002
katie ta achoo said:
Holy googly moogly!
someone.. HIDInG IN A TOILET?
ok, that is officially freaky/sick/disgusting/holy patootie scary.

OK, so I'm never going to use a public restroom ever again.

evar.

*shudder*
When I saw this on our local news, just couldn't believe that something like this could happen. The never did explain how the man was able to accomplish such a feat. Although he was small in stature. What got to me is all that wast that fell on him. Needless to say they gave him a shower prior to processing him after the arrest.

Inspector Lee

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2004
East Lansing, MI
And you've gotta watch out for the black widows in the south. But who doesn't look before they go? I mean, even if it is a full-sprint situation, one can always take the nanosecond or two to assess the situation - at least I do.

mvc

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2003
Outer-Roa
That'll teach her to flush first!!

And for all you ladies out there, finally perhaps you can understand why we men leave the toilet seat up!!!! It's so you can see what's IN there before you sit down!

Really, we are only thinking of you ;)

(You're all SO ungrateful....)

pulsewidth947

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2005
Richard is searching the home trying to find the snake.

-snip-

He carries a big stick around the house as he looks for the snake and at times his shotgun.
A shotgun? For a snake?! Thats a bit overkill isnt it? Thats gonna blow half your wall, and if your unlucky your foot, away.

I too had an irrational fear about something coming up from the toilet to bite my parts. I soon took an interest in toilet plumbing - learning about 1-way valves :D

Applespider

macrumors G4
wdlove said:
This reminded of the man here in Massachusetts that actually got inside of a toilet at a roadside stop. It was a teenager that noticed him inside looking back at her.
Was it one of those remote 'latrine-style' roadside stops. They have a pit big enough for someone to stand in although the stench is usually so bad I can't believe anyone would!

Black&Tan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2004
Inspector Lee said:
And you've gotta watch out for the black widows in the south. But who doesn't look before they go? I mean, even if it is a full-sprint situation, one can always take the nanosecond or two to assess the situation - at least I do.
The problems with black widows could be especially troublesome in a port-a-potty. They like to hang out under the lip of the hole, so you can't see them. If you sit down, there is a real possibility they could, as powermac666 best said, "be chomping on my dangley bits."

And you never saw them coming....

sakasune

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2004
joecool85 said:
Wow that is just crazy! I would buy a urinal in a hurry...or dig a latrine.
I think I would be more scared of something hiding in a latrine. Well, I guess whatever would be in there would have no sense of smell whatsoever.