Snow Leopard: Exposé-problems

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Nezzp, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Nezzp macrumors newbie

Jun 18, 2009

I'm the lucky owner of a MacBook Pro 15,4", 2.66 GHz, the latest edition. I updated my computer from Leopard to Snow Leopard, and everything went smooth.

But I think I found a bug:

When I use touch gestures to launch Exposé, it sometimes happens that the desktop won't turn in to normal again. An example:

I use 4 fingers up to make all the windows go to the sides of the desktop. When I then use 4 down to get my windows back, they sort of go a little bit down, and then up again.

It's not only me, who have this problem, it is also a freind of mine who also recently upgraded to Snow Leopard.

Is this a normal problem? And will it be fixed? :confused:
  2. emt1 macrumors 65816

Jan 30, 2008
    I have the same exact problem once in awhile. Must be a bug. Hopefully 10.6.1 will fix it.
  3. appleguy123 macrumors 603

Apr 1, 2009
    15 minutes in the future
  4. tmclink macrumors newbie

Sep 30, 2009
    Expose bug with Snow Leopard

I am having exactly the same issue. Four finger gestures don't work consistently with Expose under Snow Leopard. Screen will often fail to revert back to normal and I get stuck in expose all windows or show-the-desktop modes. I have to use keyboard shortcuts to get out. This was one of my favorite features before Snow Leopard came along. Now it is almost unusable.

For reference I am currently running on a 15" Mac Pro with OS 10.6.1
  5. TranceNW macrumors regular

Aug 18, 2007
    Essex, United Kingdom
    Add me to the list. Expose is unusable for me at the moment...