So after downgrading to Snow Leopard and being HAPPY, I now have to upgrade again?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by dba415, Oct 4, 2011.

1. dba415 macrumors 6502

Just for iCloud?

iCloud would unfortunately be a gamechanger for me, which would force me to install Lion again...

I was happy with Snow Leopard too, especially returning to it after hating Lion.

Why does Apple not want its users to be happy?

2. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

The vast majority of users ARE happy with Lion. There will always be malcontents, like you, that think any changes Apple makes are terrible. So, either suck it up and learn to like Lion so you can get iCloud or stick with Snow Leopard. Either way, most people here don't care, I certainly don't, and would probably appreciate it if you stopped whining. I know I would.

S-

3. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

I will do that immediately when Lion stops burning my lap and reducing my battery life to half.

4. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

Every user is entitled to their opinion. Your opinion is not more valid than anyone else's. Additionally though, you might want to look at the Lion forum, for the poll that shows ~33% of Lion users don't like it. What I'm saying is, you may be in the majority, but only by 16%. Given Apple's normal 9x% satisfaction rating, having only a 16% margin of error is pretty slim.

5. LxHunter macrumors 6502

I found a way to block users in the "User CP"
    But, is there a way to block a user so I don't see their posts in the forum?

6. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

If you've added them there, you won't see the content of their posts, you'll just see their names.

dba: I'm pretty sure Apple wants their users to be happy - but they also have a vision, and not everyone fits into that vision. Is that a good thing? Yes and no. Me, I won't be able to use iOS 5 at all as it isn't supported for my iPod.