so, apple finally gave you Verizon iphone. What more do you all want?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcho3, Jan 19, 2011.

1. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Too many idiots are complaining about Verizon iphone in this forum. What is your problem?

Complain 1: Verizon is getting CDMA iphone, WHY? WHY NOT LTE?
    A: Apple said, this phone is for early buyers who are refusing to use it on AT&T network. According to your nerds, Verizon has the best network. They gave you CDMA because LTE isn't ready yet.

Complain 2: Verizon iphone full price costs more! It's 649.99 dollars? WHY?
    A: First of all, if you are willing to pay full price for the phone, then why does 50 dollars extra make that much difference? If 50 dollars is killing you, then you should wait until you are eligible for an upgrade. Apple and Verizon knows it will sell no matter what. So, enjoy.

Complain 3: Verizon just killed 2 years program. BLAH BLAH

A: So what? They want to make the money from you because they probably paid apple money to bring this phone. For the past few years, everyone was crying for Veizon iphone. They said they would not ask for anything more as long iphone is available on Verizon, so there you go. You all claim VZ has the best network. It's time for you to pay for your privilege. Nothing is free. Pay up your debt to Verizon and enjoy your CDMA network.

Complain 4: I want iphone on T-mobile and Sprint

A: Too bad. You don't have enough users in your carrier and doesn't look like apple will be bringing anytime so soon.

You all whine too much. If you don't like iphone, buy something else. If you are not eligible, then pay up the costs and stop whining.

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

its the facts of life, people are never satisfied with what they are given, they'll always be wanting more.

3. Oilbrnr macrumors 6502

4. hcho3 thread starter macrumors 68030

Wanting more and crying out loud like 6 years old baby is very different things.

5. profets macrumors 68040

Line me up under complaint #4. I want some 1700 3G action added to the existing iPhone. But I'm not currently complaining. If it comes I'll be happy, if not, not the end of the world.

6. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

7. hcho3 thread starter macrumors 68030

Oh big deal. T-mobile sucks in my area. 33 million users. Who cares. I would focus on Sprint first that has 50 million users. CDMA is already made for Verizon and sprint uses CDMA.

8. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

1) A White Verizon iPhone 4

2) The right to purchase the iPhone 5 if it comes out 5 months after they get their iPhone 4.

There will always be something to complain about...whether it's AT&T or Verizon, or Apple.

And I fear these forums would explode from shock if everyone stopped finding things to complain about. :D

9. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Will there be guards preventing you from walking up to the counter and giving your money for an iPhone 5 if you already bought the iPhone 4?

10. coochiekuta macrumors 6502

yes i believe there will be guards doing just that.

being able to buy phones straight from apple, no contract, i think would be nice.

11. Pomeless macrumors regular

No complaints from me. I'm gonna get a Verizon iPhone and whoop some ass in the Game Center! :) (Just before that 1:00 T-Con.)

12. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

Not if Verizon doesn't get the iPhone 5 in July.

I'm on AT&T and don't plan on switching...but you know if there is an iPhone 5 release 5 months later, there will be hundreds of threads on here complaining about it. Especially if the release is only for AT&T.

Just making fun of all of the stupid complaints.

13. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

At six years, you are no longer considered a baby, but a toddler. :)

Back to your post, I want Apple to sell the white iPhone!

14. xraydoc macrumors 604

xraydoc

What more do I want? I want it now.

I really don't feel the need to wait for the iPhone "5" because the iphone 4 presently does enough, and because I really don't want to wait until summer (presuming it comes out in July like in previous years).

For me, Verizon is the preferred network. Where I live, work and frequently travel, Verizon provides superior coverage, in-building penetration and call reliability. I have both an AT&T iPhone 4 and a Verizon Droid Incredible. The iPhone drops calls constantly. The Verizon phone has never dropped a call, even when on one bar.

The Verizon iPhone, plus some recent changes in IT policy at work, will allow me to consolidate to one device.

Can't wait.

15. profets macrumors 68040

lol... easy. so t-mobile sucks in your area. why should apple care about you?

considering a cdma model exists, i'm sure sprint will eventually get it. and since a gsm/hspa model exists, i'm sure t-mobile will eventually get it as well.

16. old-wiz macrumors G3

17. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Sorry, missed the humor. I agree and will not enjoy all the whining that will be sure to ensue.

18. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Who's crying? People logged on to a forum about iphones to share their complaints about the iphone, verizon, etc. You seem like the biggest whiner here.

19. scelzifan macrumors 6502

I am not complaining at all. I am thrilled that Verizon is getting the Iphone finally. My only complaint is that it would be nice to know how much the plans and data are going to cost and what you will get for that money. That's kind of important when it comes to having a Iphone. They should have released that info the same day of the announcement, not keep everyone waiting, the longer they wait, the worse its going to be.

20. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

It never ends:D

21. kdarling macrumors demi-god

kdarling

First university coding class = 46 years ago
    Okay, it’s five hundred. You have no choice of carrier. The battery can’t hold a charge, and the reception isn’t very..

Shut up and take my money!

22. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Some are saying they are waiting until just before launch to get some additional news coverage. Perhaps they will announce some difference worth noting such as free Hotspot etc..

23. scelzifan macrumors 6502

That would be great, highly unlikely but great. I would be very happy if that were the case and honestly they should do something like that to get more at&t guys to switch. But if that were the case they would be doing it now, giving people a heads up. So I just having a feeling with at&t plans changing, now sprints today, Verizon will be no different.

24. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

That's not going to happen.
    Give away free tethering to millions of iphone users?
    Whats the point of tethering plans on all other smartphones they sell and why would anyone bother buying aircards any longer?
    Verizon even though red is not Santa, they are into it to make money and try to get the most money they can get out of their customers.

25. GolpherZX macrumors newbie

Why does everyone assume that there is going to be special pricing for the iPhone? It is a highly sought after device, yes. However, the network isn't offering any advanced services for the iPhone that other phones get is it? Perhaps Visual VoiceMail, that might require hardware in the Verizon network to support. That Verizon has a service offering for already, it is a few bucks a month. Heck, the phones use less bandwidth than Android phones. I will be very disappointed if there are different plans for the iPhone specifically.

Just because AT&T did it, doesn't make it right to be done. Heck, the world needs to quit expecting such a thing as well.