Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
I didn't call my local one was busy today want to leave early and get there around 8:00 if so

zaxdude

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2011
I didn't call my local one was busy today want to leave early and get there around 8:00 if so

Not all, but probably most. You can look to see if your local store's hours have been updated on Best Buy's store locator feature at their website.

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Not all, but probably most. You can look to see if your local store's hours have been updated on Best Buy's store locator feature at their website.
I didn't think that'd be on there as its not the norm but sweet it indeed says 8AM and 10 for all the other days. So off to bed I go....

----------

Just a tip: Best Buy will price match Wal-Mart/Targets $479 price.
I'm getting the 32GB so out of luck there. I'm getting it on Best Buy rewards zone so with that and a PS4 purchase should rack up a good 25-30 in credit from points.

Southernboyj

macrumors 68000
Mar 8, 2012
Mobile, AL
I didn't think that'd be on there as its not the norm but sweet it indeed says 8AM and 10 for all the other days. So off to bed I go....

----------

I'm getting the 32GB so out of luck there. I'm getting it on Best Buy rewards zone so with that and a PS4 purchase should rack up a good 25-30 in credit from points.

Ahh I have a PS4 paid off at GameStop. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.