So as of today, would it be faster to do priority list in store or Apple.com?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bobby Corwen, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

Specifically in AZ I have had a priority list reserve since yesterday but I am wondering if it would be faster to order one online today? A 32GB.

2. beamer8912 macrumors 65816

I got on the priority list yesterday and got my phone today. Apple is really pushing to clear the priority lists. Your best bet is to stick with it. You can supplement your search by calling best buys, but I don't think you'll have the 2-3 week wait that others did earlier in the month.

3. mike1123 macrumors 6502

mike1123

I just signed up for a direct fulfillment order with AT&T; they said I should have my phone within a week. The Apple Store guy said I would wait about two weeks, so I went with AT&T. YMMV.

4. sydia21 macrumors regular

sydia21

Same here. I got on the list yesterday and got my email today. If i were you I would get on a list ASAP and then possibly order online Monday or Tuesday if I didn't get a pick up email. I also heard that AT&T ships faster than Apple.

5. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

I already got on two priority lists at two different Apple headquarters. I think they just really aren't getting any out here yet. One was a week ago, when my 3GS got stolen, and one was yesterday.