So at this point, is it better to wait for them to sell the AW in stores?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by zooby, May 27, 2015.

1. zooby, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. soulreaver99 macrumors 68020

soulreaver99

Yes. I personally would wait for the prices to plummet on Craigslist :)

3. Stephencovar macrumors member

The only reason I wouldn't wait is because there really isn't way to know exactly what models would be sold in stores just yet. We also don't know when in June these watched would be sold in stores.

4. melman101 macrumors 68030

You can always order to put yourself in line, and then cancel if you get one in store.

5. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

^ Yep, this is the best advice. Place your order online now, and then cancel if it becomes available at one of your local stores.

6. Sfau03 macrumors newbie

The only way to get a watch is to wait for it to become available. No one outside of a very few at Apple know for sure what watches will be available when. The only way to insure you get one at the earliest date is to either pay a premium to someone on eBay or Craig's list, or get into the "virtual" line at Apple and wait your turn. As melman said you can always cancel if you find another route to get it sooner, but if you don't reserve your spot in line, you have no assurances any other plan will work. Your CC is not charged until Apple starts packaging your watch, and in that case it arrives at your door the next business day.

7. NovemberWhiskey macrumors 68030

NovemberWhiskey

When did tim say they would be available in June? link?

8. sam223 macrumors member

Apple will probably anounce AW store availability during WWDC Keynote

9. CharlesShaw macrumors 6502

CharlesShaw

Just checked on the US Apple Store iPhone app and the 42mm SG purchased as of now is shipping 2-3 weeks. Some models are now 1-2 weeks, the only one I saw shipping longer than 3 weeks was the space black.

10. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Yes. Now is the perfect time to wait for in store a availability. I anticipate in store sales next week due to the 2-3 week shipping estimates. If by tomorrow or Friday Apple improved shipping again by posting 1-2 weeks, then either buy it right there online or wait. I have a good feeling that first week of June is in store availability.