Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

funkdoc23

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Los Angeles
Title says it all... Verizon Gold 128GB iPhone 6 Plus! Any info is greatly appreciated! I have a 6 but much rather the bigger screen.

Last edited:

movieator

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2009
LA, CA
Just checked the Apple Store on the website. I live in Studio City and work downtown.

It looks like the Apple Store's are all tapped out.

funkdoc23

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Los Angeles
Just checked the Apple Store on the website. I live in Studio City and work downtown.

The best bet is to drive to the stores but I rather not just drive around to all and miss out on a place that has them.

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
I am in Southern CA and have been watching 6+ availability pretty closely. It has not been very pretty. I did see a 128GB and 64GB show up in Manhattan Beach on Monday, but gone seconds later. I don't recall what color they were. Not a lot of 6+'s out there....

milhouse994

macrumors regular
Apr 8, 2010
Vancouver, WA

I live in Studio City too!

I pre-ordered a 6+ 64GB/SG on T-Mobile but am having to wait 3-4 weeks. Hoping to grab one at a store before then but it's not looking good.

movieator

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2009
LA, CA
I live in Studio City too!

I pre-ordered a 6+ 64GB/SG on T-Mobile but am having to wait 3-4 weeks. Hoping to grab one at a store before then but it's not looking good.
I lucked out on my 6. Drove by Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks Friday morning to check out the line, and it was nuts. Woke up Saturday morning and ordered the 6 online for in store pick up. I was in and out by noon.

I actually live in Valley Village, but no one outside of the valley knows what that is.

milhouse994

macrumors regular
Apr 8, 2010
Vancouver, WA
I lucked out on my 6. Drove by Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks Friday morning to check out the line, and it was nuts. Woke up Saturday morning and ordered the 6 online for in store pick up. I was in and out by noon.

I actually live in Valley Village, but no one outside of the valley knows what that is.

Well according to the post office I'm technically in N. Hollywood, but ask any person in the area and they'd consider it Studio City.

I went by the T-Mobile store at Laurel Canyon yesterday for unrelated business and didn't even bother to ask them if they had any in stock. While I was there the girl answered the phone three times with "no, we don't have any in stock. No we don't know when we'll be getting them". Pretty obvious what they were talking about!

Mortalias

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I was able to secure a Verizon 64 GB space gray iPhone 6 for in store pick-up on Saturday morning at Victoria Gardens. So try there maybe? Could be kind of far.

EcuadorianMami

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
Somehwere in Los Angeles
I was able to secure a Verizon 64 GB space gray iPhone 6 for in store pick-up on Saturday morning at Victoria Gardens. So try there maybe? Could be kind of far.

the 6 not the 6+ right??? @ Victoria Gardens?!? I think the 6 you can find anywhere right now...the problem is the 6+

I'm near the Pasadena/Glendale area...nothing around those areas for the 6+

Mortalias

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
the 6 not the 6+ right??? @ Victoria Gardens?!? I think the 6 you can find anywhere right now...the problem is the 6+

I'm near the Pasadena/Glendale area...nothing around those areas for the 6+

My bad... totally misread title and didn't see the PLUS. I would still bet on VC having a better chance of getting one as they come into inventory than other stores. Just get on Apple website at about 7:15-7:45 a.m. as that's when VC inventory is current.

thechez5

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
Torrance, CA
Torrance here. I've checked practically every single AT&T store, Apple store, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Radio Shack in the South Bay (Torrance, Manhattan, Redondo, Hermosa, Gardena, Carson, Hawthorne, etc.) and they either sold out on the first day or they never got any Pluses in to begin with.

MusicEnthusiast

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
Los Angeles
Woodland Hills here. Checked the Topanga mall store and they're out. I have seen a line for pickup there the past three times I've walked past the entrance.

soulreaver99

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2010
Southern California
I was at the Apple Store in Pasadena and there was still a line. Unfortunately there are NO iPhone 6 Pluses available at the store. People in line were there to get a regular 6.

AbeFrohman

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2011
It's no better in the OC. Not a Plus to be had anywhere - at least not reliably. Best buy will have a random one pop up (idevicechecker.com), but not in the configuration I'm looking for.

I'm almost resigned to late October.

Edited to add: I just looked on idevicechecker.com and they're now showing 6 plusses in Targets, but only the 16 GB.

alexlovesmacs

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2008
I checked target.com to see if they had 6+'s and found that my local Target had a 6+ space gray on Verizon. But when I got there the gentleman working the Target Mobile kiosk said that they did not have any 6+ while their website said they had it in stock. :(

So if you see a Target that have a 6+ make sure to call them to confirm.

Last edited:

ceaguila

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2013
I'm from L.A and I resigned. I just ordered it at Apple last night and going to wait 3-4 weeks to get it. Oh well I can wait, I think lol :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.