So Cal iPhone 6 Plus Availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by funkdoc23, Sep 24, 2014.

1. funkdoc23, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014

funkdoc23 macrumors regular

funkdoc23

Title says it all... Verizon Gold 128GB iPhone 6 Plus! Any info is greatly appreciated! I have a 6 but much rather the bigger screen.

2. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

I believe they have some in Northridge (LA area) area. I can't tell where you are because I'm using Tapatalk so if that's too far my bad.

3. lke macrumors 6502a

Try this tool maybe it will make it easier.

www.6tracker.com

4. funkdoc23 thread starter macrumors regular

funkdoc23

I'm in Los Angeles near UCLA... Thanks for the site.

5. pullfocus macrumors 65816

pullfocus

Just checked the Apple Store on the website. I live in Studio City and work downtown.

It looks like the Apple Store's are all tapped out.

6. funkdoc23 thread starter macrumors regular

funkdoc23

The best bet is to drive to the stores but I rather not just drive around to all and miss out on a place that has them.

7. EW800 macrumors 6502

I am in Southern CA and have been watching 6+ availability pretty closely. It has not been very pretty. I did see a 128GB and 64GB show up in Manhattan Beach on Monday, but gone seconds later. I don't recall what color they were. Not a lot of 6+'s out there....

8. milhouse994 macrumors regular

I live in Studio City too!

I pre-ordered a 6+ 64GB/SG on T-Mobile but am having to wait 3-4 weeks. Hoping to grab one at a store before then but it's not looking good.

9. pullfocus macrumors 65816

pullfocus

I lucked out on my 6. Drove by Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks Friday morning to check out the line, and it was nuts. Woke up Saturday morning and ordered the 6 online for in store pick up. I was in and out by noon.

I actually live in Valley Village, but no one outside of the valley knows what that is.

10. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

NW L.A. here (Ventura County area).

None around here today.

:apple:

11. milhouse994 macrumors regular

Well according to the post office I'm technically in N. Hollywood, but ask any person in the area and they'd consider it Studio City.

I went by the T-Mobile store at Laurel Canyon yesterday for unrelated business and didn't even bother to ask them if they had any in stock. While I was there the girl answered the phone three times with "no, we don't have any in stock. No we don't know when we'll be getting them". Pretty obvious what they were talking about!

12. Mortalias macrumors 6502

Mortalias

I was able to secure a Verizon 64 GB space gray iPhone 6 for in store pick-up on Saturday morning at Victoria Gardens. So try there maybe? Could be kind of far.

13. EcuadorianMami macrumors regular

the 6 not the 6+ right??? @ Victoria Gardens?!? I think the 6 you can find anywhere right now...the problem is the 6+

I'm near the Pasadena/Glendale area...nothing around those areas for the 6+

14. Mortalias macrumors 6502

Mortalias

My bad... totally misread title and didn't see the PLUS. I would still bet on VC having a better chance of getting one as they come into inventory than other stores. Just get on Apple website at about 7:15-7:45 a.m. as that's when VC inventory is current.

15. thechez5 macrumors newbie

Torrance here. I've checked practically every single AT&T store, Apple store, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Radio Shack in the South Bay (Torrance, Manhattan, Redondo, Hermosa, Gardena, Carson, Hawthorne, etc.) and they either sold out on the first day or they never got any Pluses in to begin with.

16. EcuadorianMami macrumors regular

yeah ...its to a point that all we got is order online and wait....i ordered mine on 9/19...not getting ish until 10/20-27

17. MusicEnthusiast macrumors 6502

MusicEnthusiast

Woodland Hills here. Checked the Topanga mall store and they're out. I have seen a line for pickup there the past three times I've walked past the entrance.

18. soulreaver99 macrumors 68020

soulreaver99

I was at the Apple Store in Pasadena and there was still a line. Unfortunately there are NO iPhone 6 Pluses available at the store. People in line were there to get a regular 6.

19. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

It's no better in the OC. Not a Plus to be had anywhere - at least not reliably. Best buy will have a random one pop up (idevicechecker.com), but not in the configuration I'm looking for.

I'm almost resigned to late October.

Edited to add: I just looked on idevicechecker.com and they're now showing 6 plusses in Targets, but only the 16 GB.

20. alexlovesmacs, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014

alexlovesmacs macrumors 6502a

I checked target.com to see if they had 6+'s and found that my local Target had a 6+ space gray on Verizon. But when I got there the gentleman working the Target Mobile kiosk said that they did not have any 6+ while their website said they had it in stock. :(

So if you see a Target that have a 6+ make sure to call them to confirm.

21. ceaguila macrumors member

I'm from L.A and I resigned. I just ordered it at Apple last night and going to wait 3-4 weeks to get it. Oh well I can wait, I think lol :mad:

22. b0bab0i macrumors regular

23. Souskei macrumors member

None here from Escondido to Temecula...
    I'm trying to get one too :(

24. funkdoc23 thread starter macrumors regular

funkdoc23

I've been checking for the past few days... I know best buy are getting pop up shipments. I've been trying them daily but all i can find are 6+ for sprint lol.

25. alexlovesmacs macrumors 6502a