so does this study tell us why trump is like he is?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Nov 24, 2016.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Sexist Men Are More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems, Study Finds
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sexism-masculinity-mental-health_us_58348925e4b01ba68ac31155

2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Virtually everyone has a mental health problem of one sort or another.

Most will deny it.

But denial is also a mental health problem.

3. vrDrew macrumors 65816

You don't need a scientific study to explain Trump. Trump is the way he is because he's an ******. You could probably come up with all sorts of scientific, technical psychological terms for it. But I believe in plain speaking, and ****** pretty much sums it up.

Trump got to where he is in life because of his ****** behavior. He screwed his own brother out of his inheritance.

Most sensible people can spot an ****** the moment they meet them. But apparently not in this country. Apparently, sixty million of my fellow Americans are so blinded by stupidity or Trump's vulgar schtick that they think an ignorant, clearly incompetent racist fraud of an ****** is fit to be President.

We'll find out soon enough how well that judgment turned out to be.

4. citizenzen macrumors 65816

It could be even worse than you suggest. People who voted for Trump probably understood he's a narcicistic asswipe. But for some reason feel that's what they want in a leader. Trump's campaign reveals as much about the mental problems of the American electorate as it does him.

5. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

It's well known bigotry of anykind, the unreasonable hatred of a vast group of people, lies in delusional reasoning or unfounded fears... which can easily be connected as a mental health problem.

Mental health problems under our classification require the individual to be distressed, so while I don't disagree our medical system does.