Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Knockoutjosie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
I would go with the 4s cause its just so perfect. I just can't explain it.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
I would go with the 4s cause its just so perfect. I just can't explain it.

Because it looks like a piece of polished stone surrounded by a metal holder like jewelry.

Walt Street Journal has a "iPhone 4 too Good?" and says people still buying it and causing Apple's margin$ to drop. Is got everything useful one ever want, only missing is a laser pointer and maybe an IR LED.

srsub3

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2013
NYC
Two days ago I would have said 4s... but after getting the five... I don't feel it in the pocket even with the bigger screen... it is much lighter... and speeds are crazy!

makotoisle

macrumors 6502
May 31, 2012
I use a 5, but I still like the design of the 4S best. Maybe I just have small hands, but the 4S was easier to use one-handed for me.

TacticalDesire

macrumors 68020
Mar 19, 2012
Michigan
4S. Still a solid phone today, still a respectable camera given its 2011 release date, and decent performance given 2 year old specs. Also the best, all around update. It took what the 4 did and made it better by putting decent specs under the hood instead of recycled 3GS internals with the name A4 smacked on.

ImpKali

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2013
Well said.
The i5 runs like a beast with a JB.
And you cant beat LTE.

Sir, I would like to know how you managed to get an Intel i5 into your iPhone 5 and have it run iOS. Are you running a secret prototype version of the upcoming iPhone?

Oui

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
Sir, I would like to know how you managed to get an Intel i5 into your iPhone 5 and have it run iOS. Are you running a secret prototype version of the upcoming iPhone?

Really? Are you seriously asking this question?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.