So how closely did Mr.Steve Jobs actually work on the new iPhone ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by neel.j.patel, Aug 29, 2012.

1. neel.j.patel macrumors newbie

My name is Neel I am currently new here to Mac forums, I've been a hardcore android user since a few years back. I've made the switch to a MacBook Pro from a dell, iPhone 4 from the htc vivid and a new retina iPad 3! I've been totally sucked into the Apple Eco system. Doing some research and being somewhat of an Apple junkie I was wondering what you guys thought of Steve Jobs, and his designing and the amount of involvement he personally invested in this new iPhone ? Because the world knows that we need a change in the iPhone design it's been a long 2 years and 4 months. Well just thought I'd introduce myself here and get your inputs ! Thanks :)

2. x-evil-x macrumors 68030

x-evil-x

well he did say that he put out 5 years of products before they are released so i believe he already had this design agreed upon. More then likely next years too.

3. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Welcome to MR!

I don't have any special knowledge about Apple, but my hope is that SJ laid out a road map that Apple will follow in the near term until the find somebody who can push, badger, bully and inspire Apple's engineers like SJ did.

4. neel.j.patel thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm sounds interesting, first off thanks for the welcome ! :)
    I really do believe that Steve Jobs must have picked a right executive such as Tim Cook because he knew how to manage and run the corporation with the same values as Jobs had, but man sometimes I just wonder where will this technology go , did he really produce something that can revolutionize the industry maybe once more? We. Have to wait and see ! :)