and it's been a week since the end of the auction and I haven't gotten it. I wrote the guy 2 e-mails and no response. The guy has %100 percent feedback so it's kind of puzzling. The shipping method wasn't specified. Should I wait a little longer? When's the general consensus on when to file a dispute. I'd wait a longer if he had responded and told me how and when he had shipped the item. What do you guys think?