So Kanye is actually making a lot of sense for once

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by iTurbo, Jun 1, 2019.

1. iTurbo macrumors 6502

2. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502a

Bug-Creator

Not sure what he is saying, but it seems he is a snowflake who all gets worked up over microaggressions.

Well and he is still a moron, but thats a given......

3. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

Kanye is one sick cookie and the only one doing any Bullying is his so called friend in the white house.

4. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Kanye is broken and needs serious help. He shouldn’t be laughed at.

5. iTurbo thread starter macrumors 6502

You guys might be right. He really goes off the handle at times. I mean a lot of people do online, right? Is this the new 'normal'? God I hope not.

I think part of this might be due to being shaded hard by Obama. Who knows? He actually made a lot of sense to me. And he knows far more about black culture than I could ever. Is it really so hard to wonder if Trump is better for blacks (jobs/economy) than Obama? And what about that whole abortion debate? Aren't more black children (real people in my eyes) aborted than any other demographic in the name of women's rights?

You really have to wonder if democrat's priorities lie more with getting elected than caring about their constituency. But that is an outside view because I am not black. But I wonder.

6. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

Think real hard before you answer this. Do you honestly believe *anyone* gets an abortion “in the name of” any thing at all? You get one if you need to get one, not as part of some larger cause.

What a ridiculous premise.

7. iTurbo thread starter macrumors 6502

Convenience, culture of no father in the home, no responsibility.

Yes, of course there are REAL reasons for having an abortion. The aforementioned are not what should be considered REAL reasons.

8. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

You don’t get to choose why someone makes the most intimate decision about their body, period.

9. iTurbo thread starter macrumors 6502

But you do! Everybody does!

Rape/incest are a whole different thing.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 2, 2019 ---
    Or are females in your mind (NT1440) so stupid that they cannot possibly make a choice for themselves unless it's after the fact? That is sexist.

10. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

What are you talking about? It’s none of my business if or why someone wants to have a kid.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 2, 2019 ---
    Wow, I have no idea where you’re even coming up with this from. I’m not the one who’s making declarations about what a “legitimate” reason for an abortion is.

My opinion is I don’t give a flying **** WHY a woman decides to get an abortion, it’s totally up to her and her right to do so on *any* conceivable reason she chooses.

11. iTurbo thread starter macrumors 6502

We obviously disagree. I applaud you for having your own opinion, but's it's obvious that you can't even read/understand anybody else's point of view and it would be stupid for me to change your stance.

People have kids all the time. It's a decision between two people. Some are very careless and feel the need to resort to to abortion. I don't think that it's something that is fair or right or whatever, and it's traumatizing to a lot of people. I also happen to think that it is more important than strictly women's rights when choice/decision were involved in the first place. There is such a thing as contraception you know. For both men and women.

12. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

I don’t know how you can call me sexist for saying it’s absolutely no business of mine if or why a woman chooses to get an abortion....while you yourself declare what the right thing to do in this world is. Odd, that.

13. iTurbo, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019

iTurbo thread starter macrumors 6502

You are killing a human when you have an abortion. I think that is wrong. Is it any business of yours or mine? Of course not. But it's not right to kill a human. There is choice involved before any of it gets that far. In any case it should be planned wether or not there even is a .0001% a baby might be involved.

14. iTurbo, Jun 3, 2019

iTurbo thread starter macrumors 6502

And go figure, if Kanye says something you don't agree with, he is 'mental' and needs 'help'. From non US citizens no less.

I bet that guy is doing far better than any of us could even imagine.

15. nebo1ss, Jun 3, 2019

nebo1ss macrumors 68030

Kanye is a diagnosed "Bi-Polar" case he said it himself on more than one TV interview. He was prescribed medication and took it for a while but did not like the effects it was having on him and stopped taking his Meds. This is from his own mouth, not some non us citizen calling him mental as you indicate.

16. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

I didn't bother opening the link, because ... who cares what Kanye thinks, about anything? Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but ... who cares?

17. tigress666 macrumors 68040

If your opinion is absolutely wrong, no it shouldn’t be entertained as a valid opinion. If I say the earth is flat, yes, my opinion should be ridiculed. As well as if I say vaccines cause autism. Especially that is not only my opinion outright wrong, it’s harmful for everyone to try to push on others so it absolutely should be mocked as a bad opinion.

You are free to have an opinion. That does not mean you get to escape consequences if it is a bad one. Or that others are not free to express what they think of that opinion. And media should point out when some one’s opinion is wrong.