So my instagram isn't alerting me on my iPhone???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tymaster50, Oct 26, 2012.

1. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

I upload picture, pic gets 20 likes when I press the notification bar (that chat bubble with the heart in it) but there is no orange indicator, when viewed on my lockscreen I do get notifications but nothing about follows. Does anyone know whats wrong?

2. vastoholic macrumors 68000

vastoholic

I would check with the developers first. Whenever I experience an issue with 3rd Party app, I always notify the app's customer service first to see if they are aware of it and if they have a fix in progress.

3. youssefm macrumors 6502

I'm having the same issue, except it's intermittent. Sometimes I get the notification and sometimes I don't.

4. anonjd macrumors member

It has always been like this for me. Tried uninstalling and installing numerous times. Not a big issue, since Instagram notifications aren't really time sensitive or that important; I can wait until I actually open to app to get them.

5. The New iPad macrumors regular

I know dat feel, OP. My Instagram app has to be in the task switcher and active (not killed by the OS) for me to see notifications when they come in.

6. tymaster50 thread starter macrumors 68030

tymaster50

agh they have to fix it since it's not just me

7. meechy macrumors 6502

8. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68000

MuGeN PoWeR

same goes for facebook. the notification sounds doesnt work. it worked for 2-3 notifications yesterday and then finished again!