Resolved So, now that iOS 4.3 is out, any info on iPhone 4 unlock?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mgartner0622, Mar 9, 2011.

1. mgartner0622, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2011

mgartner0622 macrumors 65816

mgartner0622

Hello everyone-
    I've been awaiting the iOS 4.3 launch, as according to the Dev team, an iPhone 4 unlock would be available after iOS 4.3...
    So, is there any news i'm missing, maybe anything more recent than that tweet?
    I'm not really that in-tune with the jailbreak/unlock world, I just wait until Pwnage tool is out, and I can download an unlock through Cydia.
    I've searched, and all I found was the other thread that was referred to a discussion... I'm really clueless in this subject, and was just hoping for some information.
    Thank you.

2. APtalent macrumors regular

One of the develops cleared up that the unlocked will be released following iOS 4.3. Might take some weeks, or a couple of months again.

3. CZK macrumors 6502a

Lol.... Days or week is more appropriated. Note how i've put week to a singular form.

4. mgartner0622 thread starter macrumors 65816

mgartner0622

Thanks everyone, I guess i'll just play the waiting game for a tad longer. :)

5. GGMagic macrumors newbie

GGMagic

Doing the exact same..

6. APtalent macrumors regular

Good luck with that mate.

7. tikitommy macrumors regular

As long as its by July. I'm going to Greece and want to sell that unlocked sucker to another sucker.

8. polzii macrumors 6502

lol, read this :
    http://ippphone.wordpress.com

Apparently some German guy called takesn0w is challenging the dev team and is going to release an unlock by the end of the month. Really hope its true, I appreciate all the efforts and hard work the dev team have done for the community, but we need some fresh blood in the game.