So retina MBP's shipped today. . . think they'll hit apple stores tomorrow?

Nebrie

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2002
Probably, over the weekend someone mentioned that tomorrow is an apple store vacation blackout date.

ennui613

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
in the past, has best buy and other places get new releases at the same time as the apple store?

wickedawesome31

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2008
I really hope my local Apple Store has them in stock tomorrow. The shipping time is now a staggering 2-3 weeks on the online store!

cctravis

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2012
I held off getting one earlier too online because I was hoping the in-store pickup option appeared today. Now after watching shipping go from 3-5 days to 2-3 weeks I am worried I made the wrong choice.

I called like every apple store in Florida and they all said they had no idea when they would be in stock except one where the guy told me he had the regular macbook pros and would have the retina displays tomorrow.

This leaves me checking every 20 mins the website seeing if a update is made. Anyone have any idea when apple stores normally update inventory online? Do they only do it during store hours?

undies1993

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
I held off getting one earlier too online because I was hoping the in-store pickup option appeared today. Now after watching shipping go from 3-5 days to 2-3 weeks I am worried I made the wrong choice.

I called like every apple store in Florida and they all said they had no idea when they would be in stock except one where the guy told me he had the regular macbook pros and would have the retina displays tomorrow.

This leaves me checking every 20 mins the website seeing if a update is made. Anyone have any idea when apple stores normally update inventory online? Do they only do it during store hours?
I love an answer