So what if u don't want to pay $25.00 a year will there still be itunes

Discussion in 'iPad' started by penfan82, Jun 6, 2011.

1. penfan82 macrumors regular

Or if u want to keep some of the music iTunes match will never find like a 1989 Springsteen bootleg concert will we still have regular iTunes to add that stuff manually to our devices..? And with ios5 the devices being left out such as my 3rd gen iPod will we need to get new ones for apps to work etc

2. bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

ipods would continue to be managed via tethering in itunes.

3. Ashka macrumors 6502a

Ashka

Of course there will still be iTunes. The iCloud match option for iTunes is only for the US. The rest of the world continues as before. You lot are just guinea pigs for the rest of us :D

4. porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

iTunes Match =\= iTunes. Match is just an optional easier way to sync your devices.

5. RWinOR macrumors 6502

Greenest and wettest place in North America
    I just went to I-Tunes, it is very cool how it will automatically sync the music from one device to another now.

The App store update was very nice as well. There was apps up there I had deleted a while ago and forgot I downloaded. Very nice improvements indeed!

6. NebulaClash macrumors 68000

NebulaClash

Apple said that music it cannot match you can upload to the cloud manually. So yes, you can continue to have all your music. Even bootleg albums.