So what is Hillary?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Aug 3, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

image.jpeg pretty much what liberals used to hate, if you puke while pulling the lever. There might be hope for you yet

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Shes a woman though so it crosses out all of those things. Progressive!

3. LizKat macrumors 601

LizKat

She's the anti-Trump, that's all I need to know in 2016.

She can get the job done. Yes maybe more like Bush 3 than Obama 3 but that's what a congress is for this time.

4. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

She.is Trump with a better haircut

5. Robisan macrumors 6502

Funny, your silence in this thread says otherwise...:p

6. DearthnVader macrumors 6502a

DearthnVader

She's a Centrist, she's always been a Centrist.

7. thats all folks, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016

thats all folks macrumors 6502a

thats all folks

8. ncbetz macrumors 6502

ncbetz

9. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Antichrist has ALWAYS been. Female. The most common name assigned to the antichrist has been "wife":eek:

10. Savor, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2016

Savor Suspended

Savor

The 45th POTUS...

[​IMG]

OP is typing from his iPhone assembled from Chinese sweatshop factories. Nobody bats an eye if Apple or Nike makes billions from Chinese labor while ever helping out Africa like Bill Gates does. But if Hillary sells guns to ISIS instead, she is crooked. They all are. All are false gods.

Hillary Clinton's Achievements

But I expect criticism for the next eight years. Play God for once or a King or a Dictator or POTUS, let's see if you can please everyone? I doubt you could. I doubt everything you will do won't be morally corrupt in a way. Most people can't even please everyone at school or at their work.

None of us die virgins. Life ****s us all up.

11. Zenithal macrumors 603

At least this angle doesn't show her triple chin.

12. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Yes, I would imagine that this is the main motivation for many voters.

Stay classy, stay classy, little ray of sunshine.

13. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

Had the Republicans proposed someone not as moronic as Trump, they would have had a chance at winning. Unfortunately, instead of picking someone responsible, the race to the right in the GOP made the other candidates atrocious, giving Trump the nomination, and by doing so, making Hillary a much better candidate (despite all the very true points mentioned in the opening post!).

14. samcraig macrumors P6

It's sad that you think you can reduce a person with a few words. Especially since most of those apply to Trump.

15. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

A typical politician.

She is Obama's third term. If you like Obama, vote for her. If you don't like Obama, don't vote for her.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 4, 2016 ---
    I'm curious who you think they should have picked (specific names) ?

16. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

Even more confusing is that until Trump starting spouting his bombastic comments, he was a solid Democrat (albeit one born into massive wealth).

It's almost as if there was a coordinated plan to find an Anti-Bernie, who could tap into the frustrated-right (as opposed to frustrated-left) and serve as a disruption to the GOP during the primaries, weakening her eventual opponent. The plan went so well, with momentum in the right spots and some poor RNC strategy in others, that Trump ended up with the nomination. Surprised at their own success, they are now doing what it takes to ensure that Trump doesn't accidentally pull off another victory.

It's tin foil crazy, but it's the only way I can make sense out of this year's nonsense.

17. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

18. Benjamin Frost Suspended

Benjamin Frost

She's pro-abortion; that's the only thing that really matters.

Anyone who is an advocate for abortion, which is child murder, should not become President of the United States of America.

19. samcraig macrumors P6

Pro-Choice is not Pro-Abortion.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 4, 2016 ---

20. Benjamin Frost Suspended

Benjamin Frost

Pro-choice is pro-abortion.

If you say that we should have the right to choose whether to murder someone or not, that is being pro-murder. Hillary thinks that murder should be legal; no Christian can accept that. A Satanist or atheist could, though.

21. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

22. Scepticalscribe, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016

Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Some years ago, in the 90s, while monitoring an election in the Balkans, (in Bosnia), I had a wonderful dinner with a charming, delightful, elderly American gentleman who also served as an election monitor.

He told me his life story. He had served as a young officer in the USAF during the Second World War, admitted that he had been what he described as an apple pie conservative, very content, and had been pretty comfortably off.

However, a number of events - his second marriage to an educated woman, his by then adult children who had searing questions, the Vietnam war, which he, a former officer, came to oppose, - all served to radicalise him. When I met him, in the 90s, he laughed to think that his children had become far more conservative than he was.

Among other matters, we discussed abortion, and he told me that he held 'the advanced Jewish position'. I wondered what that was. "Well," he explained, "the advanced Jewish position is that abortion should be legal until the foetus is viable. And by viable, we mean until it is just about ready to leave graduate school."

23. samcraig macrumors P6

No... and don't bring in some irrelevant analogy.

Being pro-choice means that the government doesn't get to decide what you do with your body (if you are a woman). That it is her CHOICE. That is not the same as being pro-Abortion. I know a lot of people who are pro-choice who are anti-abortion and/or would never have one themselves. I also know plenty of people who are pro-life for themselves and realize that what their decision is theirs and that others have the same right even if they don't agree with it.

24. Benjamin Frost Suspended

Benjamin Frost

What a delightful joke. I'm sure all the murdered unborn children are laughing in their graves, safe in the knowledge that, however monstrous and evil their murder was that deprived them of living a whole life, probably due to their mother having casual sex and not wanting to have her life inconvenienced by an unwanted child, at least their murder has inspired a joke at their expense.

/s

NARAL president Ilyse Hogue told the Democratic Convention that she had an abortion...here’s what she said:

…when I found out I was pregnant years ago. I wanted a family, but it was the wrong time. I made the decision that was best for me — to have an abortion and get compassionate care at a clinic in my own community.

What an abhorrent, wicked statement. If you fornicate, don't worry if you get pregnant and it's the 'wrong time'. Just do what's best for you; never mind about your unborn child. You'll get 'compassionate care' at your local clinic. Not so compassionate for your unborn child, eh, but never mind! It's yourself, self, self that matters, not anyone else.

Truly, abortion is a black evil that I find utterly, utterly repellent. How anyone can possibly defend it is frightening.

25. samcraig macrumors P6

So you think the government should have a say in what you do with your own body? Listen - I hear what you're saying - and some of it comes down to the debate on when life begins. And I don't wish to have that debate. But you cannot say pro-choice is pro-abortion. It's not the same exact thing no matter how you try to slice it. And it's WAY to general to say Hillary supports murder. Further "no Christian can accept that. A Satanist or atheist could, though." So you're saying Hillary must be one or the other? I have news for you - I have a very wide base of Christian friends who agree and disagree on a lot of things. Don't speak for the entire Christian community.