So what now, iPhone 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ms341547, Sep 11, 2013.

?

What would you rather want the iPhone 6 to have?

1. Have a bigger screen and better resolution

30 vote(s)
    81.1%
  2. Be thinner and lighter

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  1. ms341547 macrumors newbie

Hey Apple-fans, what do you guys think they can do with the iPhone, that will make it better than 5s?

Personally I would want it to have a little bigger screen (without having to make the width of the phone larger), and a better screenresolution like 4x of what it has now (so it will be better that full HD).

Of course i would also like it to be thinner and lighter :)

What would you guys rather like it to have?

2. rockitdog macrumors 68020

So what now, iPhone 6?

The future looks brighter than ever!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. AppleMrHan macrumors member

AppleMrHan

No better resolution, just enough to create 300ppi. Please NO 1080p, huge drain to battery and useless detail.

4. applesith macrumors 68030

applesith

That was kinda funny for 5 minutes last year.

5. -iKris- macrumors regular

Are you really gonna keep posting this stupid image everywhere? It's not funny.

6. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

I am surprised how many crap on a bigger iPhone when their is such a huge support for it.

Keep the 4" size, but give me a 4.5~5" option.

7. jordanogrady macrumors 6502

increasing the battery would be the best thing!

8. teltras macrumors newbie

teltras

Even with iphone 200 same thing. Please apple close the Doors.

9. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

Love that tall iPhone. Imagine Panaromic pics on that thing

10. larmende macrumors member

I don't really know what people expect to be new on smart phones these days. There hasn't been any 'innovation' to any of them since the original iPhone. Everything since (3g, 4, ..., and even Samsung Galaxy, HTC one ...) has been 'only' progression and improvement.

I expect phones of all manufacturers keep adding megapixel, resolution, ... , to pretend 'innovation' but the real development will be in the phone software, be it IOS or android or whatever, and the hardware will just be improved to facilitate that.

I don't want to add a micro SD, have a phone as big as my kindle, ..., so unless they add a digital radio receiver which doesn't use bandwidth the current phones have really everything I can currently imagine I need.

11. JoeyCloverfield macrumors regular

720p 4.5" screen with same 326 ppi… Although, I've recently started noticing the pixels on my 5… so…

12. OutSpoken macrumors 6502a

I think I'm going to skip the iPhone 5S and stick with my 5.

I normally skip the S models anyway. What I'd love to see in the next iPhone is a longer lasting battery, like 2 days strong on normal usage, that would be innovation to me! better siri voice recognition, smarter keyboard oh and made out of a metal that is more durable and resistant to scuffs, scratches and minor knocks >looking at you iphone 5:(.

13. swish2351 macrumors 6502

As an apple fan, I can honestly say after the 5c, tic tac toe cases, no pre-order for the 5s, I won't be buying another iPhone after the 5s

14. lolkthxbai macrumors 65816

lolkthxbai

Well, according to the typical iPhone cycle, next year we should see a change in form. I personally wouldn't mind a larger screen but I'm not sure how iOS would adapt to that kind of change in real estate.

15. rockitdog macrumors 68020

Posted it twice, I guess that's everywhere to you. Get over it. K, thanks, bye!