So what time is everybody heading to their local apple store to pick up their reserve

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by playmaker2k7, Jun 16, 2010.

1. playmaker2k7 macrumors newbie

Just curious....
    After reading that it's not a 100% guarantee that your reserve will be sitting there all day waiting for you and with the expectation AT&T servers will probably crash again bc of all the activations occurring at once I will be arriving at 6am. Anybody have any suggestions or what they are doing on launch day to pick up their reserve?

2. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing as I haven't seen this posted before.

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Shouldn't you have left for the Apple Store by now?

You are going to be 200th in line if you wait any longer. :eek:

4. BlondeBuddhist macrumors 6502a

BlondeBuddhist

Have you even read the latest threads? C'mon. I can understand not searching if your new, but this same topic is in the latest threads.. like 4 times.

The fact your a Packers fan kept me from insulting. GO PACK. Just read a few posts and you'll see that this topic has been started... a few times..

5. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

Why not check the sub forums. They made a place just for threads like this! Magical - I know! :rolleyes:

6. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

I really don't know. I will probably just go absurdly early since a friend of mine's reserve never went through and he'll likely be in the first come, first serve line. I'd much rather wait till later since I have 8 hours of driving to do that way, but I'm almost positive they will sell mine before 6pm.