So what's the best protective film for the JB after all?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chfilm, Nov 11, 2016.

1. chfilm macrumors 65816

chfilm

Hey,

I've had my jet black for a while now, partly in the original apple leather case, partly naked. It has already picked up some minor abrasions, but I'm on with it, just can not stand the apple case all the time, makes the plus too bulky.

I ordered that onyx product from nanostate a month ago but never heard back from them nor got the product, shame on them! So what are the caseless alternatives that WORK and don't have the writing peel of when I remove it?

2. Shankes777 macrumors newbie

Shankes777

Passa a italiano
    after giving onyx lotion on my iphone 7 plus against the light it seems to me to see the antennas that are scratched metal type why ????

3. chfilm thread starter macrumors 65816

chfilm

I'm deeply disappointed by the non responsiveness from Nanostate!
    I so much wanted their product, now ended up with a BSE.

4. kellyleekyle macrumors member

That's strange, I received all my orders from nanostate, although later than expected. I put the onyx and the liquid saphire on then put the alien skin straight away after opening the phone. The skin took me 2 attempts to be bubble free. Only criticism is the oily film you get on the skin and the corners feel sharp. I have a BSE so may install that st some point to see if it's any better or may go naked and see how the onyx holds up