So who bought the 16gb iphone 6 or 6 plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AznTakumi, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AznTakumi macrumors regular

I was just courious about everyone's reasoning on why they decided to buy the iphone 6/6+ in 16gb. I decided to get the 16gb because it was cheaper of course. I figure I also have a unlimited data so I could use cloud storage to stream my music and videos I upload to it. I would then use the remaining memory for music. I don't really play too much games on my phone itself.

2. GrecoISU macrumors member

3. mvmanolov macrumors 6502a

i got the 16 as i don't really watch movies or have a enormous iTunes library. I am quite happy with it :D

4. nfl46 macrumors 603

I just ordered a 16GB 6+. I also have a 32GB 5S, and have 20.9 GB left out of 27.4GB. So, 16GB is fine for me. I don't keep videos and pictures on my device.

5. HerdJC macrumors member

HerdJC

I bought the 16gb 6+ as I have all my music streamed via Spotify. I rarely install any games (if I do, I only keep one or two at a time) and I generally transfer my pictures and videos to my PC after any event that I take more than 3-4 photos. I felt comfortable purchasing the 16gb with no reservations.

6. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

I got one as well. I have around 3gb free. I have all the music I want on it. As for video, I just stream everything and if I'm going to be on a plane I'll usually load 1 or 2 if I need to. I do take pictures but just load them onto my computer when I'm done.

7. AznTakumi thread starter macrumors regular

Nice, I figure most people would use streaming to compensate for the lack of memory

8. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.