So who has a Blog ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Michael

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2004
I have three.

One that is a personal/if anyone cares to read it blog.

One that was for School...My Prof actually let me do my homework and turn it in via the Blog. He loved it so much he wants to make all his classes do it.

One for my friend and I to keep track of our weightlifting. We post up our workouts.

Mike

witness

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2005
Austria
Why would anyone need more than one blog?

I have one, and I can categories and password protect posts.

I used blogger in the past, but it wasn't as powerful as I needed so I installed http://b2evolution.net/ which does everything that I need and more.

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
witness said:
Why would anyone need more than one blog?

I have one, and I can categories and password protect posts.

I used blogger in the past, but it wasn't as powerful as I needed so I installed http://b2evolution.net/ which does everything that I need and more.
Cognitive Daily started as a category within Word Munger. We moved CogDaily to a separate blog when we realized it had commercial potential and wanted to include ads. We also wanted a different look and feel for CogDaily. Now I use Word Munger for my personal-interest posts and CogDaily for psych-related posts.

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
you all have very good blogs , makes good reading .

i like wordmunger's Amazon bit lol i see what u mean by that :rolleyes:

witness

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2005
Austria
wordmunger said:
Cognitive Daily started as a category within Word Munger. We moved CogDaily to a separate blog when we realized it had commercial potential and wanted to include ads. We also wanted a different look and feel for CogDaily. Now I use Word Munger for my personal-interest posts and CogDaily for psych-related posts.
Ok, I guess that makes sense.

chibianh

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
Colorado
I have one.. link is in the sig. It's not much.. just a place where I can share things when I feel like it. :D

Roger1

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2002
Michigan
I have two.

imgettingthinner.blogspot.com , which is my blogging about my attempts to lose all the weight I've put on over the last 6 or so years.

petflunky.blogspot.com is just miscellaneous ramblings about stuff.

Neither on is very interesting, but I do it anyway.

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
liketom said:
Just got mine setup last night , but i was thinking how many Macrumors members have a blog ?

also any widget to work with Blogger?

http://thestringer.blogspot.com/ - mine :D
There's DashBlog or the more impressive looking RapidMetaBlog, which should work with Blogger. Personally, I can't recommend MarsEdit enough, from the fine people that brought you NetNewsWire.

I'm currently designing a blog but it's still in its earlyish stages :eek: (address in profile if anybody wants a gander).

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
Is the Noob's blog actually serious, or just some lame attempt at controversial/Maddox-esque humour? It's sad either way...

Pittsax

macrumors 6502
Dec 8, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
munkle said:
Is the Noob's blog actually serious, or just some lame attempt at controversial/Maddox-esque humour? It's sad either way...
I hope it's a joke. On the other hand, I know that there are a lot of people in this country who think like that, as sad as that fact is.

Status
Not open for further replies.