So...... Who is going to the Apple Store in the morning:)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tl01, Jun 24, 2010.

1. tl01 macrumors 68000

Just wondering if you all think there will be a line tomorrow? Any phones left?

2. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

yeah any reserves that werent picked up today will be up for grabs tomorrow. if I wanted a phone id make it a point to make it happen tomorrow as im sure there will be a pretty decent wait after tomorrow.

3. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

I already got my iPhone 4. But there will more than likely be a line tomorrow as well. I would imagine that the phones that they have left will be from the people who reserved but did not pick up their phone. That will vary from store to store, but at Carlsbad they said that they took 800 reservations. I'd have to imagine that not all of those people showed up.

4. avalys macrumors 6502

The Apple Store near me stayed open past 9:00 PM (their normal closing time) and sold their unclaimed reserved phones to people waiting outside. So, they will not have any in the morning. There were about 40 unclaimed at 9:00 PM - and I got one of them!

5. babby macrumors member

Last Ones Out tonight

I was one of the last ones out of my store tonight. They were going to sell them until they were out tonight. But when I left there was no one else in line, but about 30 iphones left.

6. Djlild7hina macrumors 6502a

i'm going on saturday in the morning to check it out... still waiting for the white though:D although i'll be really tempted to just buy a black

7. DrQueezy macrumors newbie

I wonder if they'll have a new shipment of bumpers in by tomorrow..

8. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

No point in travelling 40 minutes with no guarantee of an iPhone 4. I'll just call in the morning to see what their stock is like, then go if I have a decent chance at getting an iPhone 4.