So whos their 5s getting through ATT?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lamarak, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Lamarak, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013

Lamarak macrumors 6502

I am going to use Next plan. I plan on paying it off with my taxes and sell it for the presumed 6. We have family plan and always have an upgrade line every year, and as bread winner, get the new phone heh.

So who here is going to wait an ATT store or order online through them. And no, I dont mind renewing my contract all the time. Been with ATT for 10 years, been happy with their service.

2. user-name-here macrumors 65816

AT&T = $35 restocking fee if returned.

I would recommend Apple retail if at all possible as they don't try to screw over their customers as much.

3. Cody21 macrumors 6502a

Cody21

I have ATT, but I'm ordering online through Apple.

4. AppleFan91 macrumors 65816

AppleFan91

I've always had this weird thing with iPhone's that I get them from Apple only usually. Why? How i rationalize it is that since they are the manufacturer, it's their product and they want it to be in your hands asap. The carriers? that's just someones product they sell, they dont have as much skin in the game. So i always purchase from Apple. It's weird, but that's what I have always thought haha

5. Lamarak thread starter macrumors 6502

I would usually do apple but the Next upgrade buys me few months to pay it off. Moving into a new house and funds bit tight. And who knows mayne smaller line there. But no way I pay on it then trade it in.