iPad mini So will Apple have a surge of rMini+LTE models in stores by Friday, Nov. 29

Discussion in 'iPad' started by DaCurmudgen, Nov 22, 2013.

1. DaCurmudgen macrumors regular

I've already got my rMini + LTE, which I was able to snag at an Apple Store a week ago. But now, I don't see the larger capacity ones available for pick-up anywhere near me, and based on some of the tracker sites, it doesn't look good for next week either. This can't be how stock will trickle until January, right? Are people expecting that at least a bit more than current levels will be available in the next week or two?

2. dcpmark macrumors 6502a

It probably depends on your area and your carrier choice. In my local store here in LA there are plenty of the 128GB Verizons available, but I had to drive about 20 min to another store to get my 64GB.

3. DaCurmudgen thread starter macrumors regular

That's amazing, because in NYC, there aren't any 128 Verizon, and some 64 Verizon's. I wanted a 128 Verizon, but snapped up a 64 Verizon when it showed available for pick up. It really is a thing of beauty.

4. French macrumors regular

I think I got the only 128 Verizon on the entire east coast a week ago. But I had to get it in white, which was not my first choice.

5. dcpmark macrumors 6502a

Yep, I'm definitely in love with my LTE RMini. I don't even pick up my iPad 3 or HP Touchpad anymore. They feel like huge slabs of stone now...;)

This is my first tablet with LTE.....I used to tether my tablets to my iPhone because I have grandfathered unlimited, but this is just so much more convenient.

6. Señor macrumors 6502

Señor

It sounds plausible. They said 5-10 days for shipment online so it probably counts for this too.

7. DaCurmudgen thread starter macrumors regular

And so on the Weds. before Thanksgiving, I see that 128 rMini Verizon LTE is now available in almost every Apple Store near me. Well, I've had my 64 rMini Verizon LTE for over 2 weeks, and loving it, so I'm not as bummed that I didn't get a 128. For any of you who have an rMini LTE on your holiday wishlist, go get 'em.