So will we get one of these emails tommorow?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bjmach, Mar 13, 2012.

1. bjmach macrumors 6502

I know Iphone 4 was supposed to release on the 24 June and I ended getting one of these emails and it delivered the 23rd June. I had the same kind of status as the Ipad my Iphone 4 was sitting in Nashville for a few days before this gem arrived. Hopefull!!

[​IMG]

2. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

Did this happen w/ the 4s?

I rec'd my iPhone 4 a day early too but I think it was because of a logistic problem vs. Apple wanting to relive our angst. So if the 4s was delivered early then maybe there is a pattern. Otherwise it was a one off and count on the 16th.

3. bmat macrumors 6502

I think allowing some to be delivered early makes sense from an iPhone activation issue. The same issues don't apply on an iPad. I think -- other than the few that accidentally get through or arrive late due to weather, etc. -- they will come on Friday.

4. colmaclean macrumors 68000

colmaclean

I received the original iPad a day before the official release.

However, this was in the UK and it had been out in the US for two months beforehand... ;)