Software to rearrange iPhone icons via PC? Needs to be for Windows and support 5x5.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SirDarren, Oct 18, 2009.

1. SirDarren macrumors member

I seen something perfect called "Movement" but it's mac-only.

Any Windows alternatives?

Needs to support the 5x5 columns.

Thanks a lot! :D

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

None that I have ever heard of.

3. gngan macrumors 68000

gngan

Since you have an iPhone and experience the Apple's AWESOMENESS then why are you still using window? Go get a Mac!

4. SirDarren thread starter macrumors member

Haha, was talking to a friend about this exact thing today.

I was like "Wow the iPhone interface is so good and the whole thing works so well... Macs must be the same. Maybe I should get one?" :D

But then I checked out the MBP prices and thought they were a little out of my range.

And I don't want an iMac because ever since I got a laptop I've never wanted another desktop.

I just connected my laptop to my 32" HDTV, my mouse, my keyboard, my HDTV speaker audio, etc. and it's the EXACT same - except portable.

Don't really wanna go back to something I can't bring with me wherever I want.

ALSO, compatibility, etc., etc.

I don't want to have to boot up another OS just to play my games. :(

5. Sparky9292 macrumors 6502a

Crossloop lets you run Windows programs on OSX. Also MacBook's are cheaper than MacBook Pros.

Best yet, OSX doesn't get viruses like Windows does.

6. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Do you have Craigslist where you live ?

As soon as my family got our 1st iPhone and I synced it to iTunes in Windoze, I realized how limited the interface was to PC apps (especially Address book, Calendar and for photos).

Got a used iBookG4 and used it a year

Just sold it 4 months ago (on Craigslist for $100 less than I paid) and got a MacBook (from Craigslist) in great shape for a great low price.

I only use the MacBook to sync to our iPhones and to JB and UL our phones. It's the only way to go.

7. gngan macrumors 68000

gngan

Get MB! It's actually a lot cheaper than other laptop for the same spec. It's actually faster than other laptop in the same "class". Playing games is another problem though. I never played game in my MB cause I have a xbox360.

Back to the topic, never heard of such app for Window.