Solution to ear schmutz and fingerprints on glass=Anti Glare Crystal Films

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ferris23, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I was kind of bummed when I went to open my Power Support screen protector to find out it was the Anti-Glare matte version. The anti glare slightly changes the look of the screen, it adds the slightest shimmer look. Hard to explain, but not bad by any means. The glossy tend to make the image pop a bit. Anyway, after I got used to it I decided I liked the matte look quite a bit. Not to mention I have made numerous calls and touched the hell out of the screen and haven't had to wipe it yet.

I don't know how it manages but there has been hardly any buildup of ear grease or finger prints with this screen, which is a nice added feature. Just a heads up if you were sick of wiping the front of your screen down. Not to say you never will, but not nearly as much as with a glossy screen protector or naked.

2. jdcoffman macrumors newbie

I had the anti-glare on my original iPhone and loved it. I haven't added my 2nd one to the 3G yet but I'm sure it's just as wonderful.

Not having fingerprints on your screen all the time is the best feature. I don't really care about not having a glare, it's the fingerprints that I hate!

I agonized over whether to get the crystal or the anti-glare and I've been happy with the anti-glare.