Some of you people just want FREE things

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iBryton, Jul 16, 2010.

1. iBryton macrumors regular

1. I can say, more than half the people on this website are ALL right handed. You guys just have something to say for a problem that does not affect you! I personally, am left handed and do have a problem when I hold it a specific way. Threatening to return your phone which you really love for holding it in a position is far by ridiculous.

If you are honestly right handed and hold your phone on the left side please leave a response so I can slap you in your stupidness.

2. If you don't have a case on your iPhone, you are stupid aswell! Go get a free case, stop whining because most of you purposely held it that way.

2. mbsaeger macrumors 6502

mbsaeger

I am right handed, hold the phone in my right hand, and still have the antenna issue. ( I have giant hands).

3. jrbdmb macrumors 6502

jrbdmb

We get so many more moronic threads when schools let out for the summer ... :(

4. iBryton thread starter macrumors regular

Alright, I'm 15, have an iPhone and trying to express my feeling about people that are over reacting. So please suck my nuts. :eek:

5. superULTRA macrumors newbie

superULTRA

I am right handed and hold the phone in my left hand. It allows me to do tasks with my dominant hand while talking on the phone. I don't know why that is so hard to believe.

Anyways, I don't have any antenna issues at all. Even when I try to do it on purpose. :rolleyes:

6. Smtevo macrumors 6502

go get hand surgery to make your hands smaller then if you dont want to return the phone.