Some one else's photos showing up on my iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by srowndedbyh2o, Feb 2, 2012.

1. srowndedbyh2o macrumors regular

Posted this last year, but received no responses, so I thought I'd repost and try again:(

Anyone ever have photos they didn’t take show up on their iPhone?
    3 times a few years ago, and then again today, when I connected my iPhone to my iMac and uploaded photos to iPhoto, I’ve had unknown mystery photos show up. I didn’t take the photos, and no one else has used my phone. 3 out of 4 photos appear to have been taken in another country. Anyone have a clue how this happens:confused:

2. Babyboi macrumors regular

no ahaha that **** cray

3. srowndedbyh2o thread starter macrumors regular

:confused:

4. Arelunde macrumors 6502a

Arelunde

You do know that if you press and hold on a photograph in an email or SMS, it will save to your photo library. Could it be you inadvertently did this while reading an email? It doesn't take much and I've had to delete photos accidentally saved in just this type of situation.

5. Mac\Wizard macrumors newbie

I have had the same thing happening for months. I can see the photo's in Iphoto but they are no where to be found on my phone!

I just plug my phone into my computer and these photos come up in iphoto mixed in with my real photos. but i cannot find them anywhere!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! :eek: :confused: :eek:

6. MNFL macrumors member

MNFL

probably someone got access to your icloud account
    or somehow mistakenly accessed yours :p
    thus having his pictures sycned over to your phone

try changing your icloud password