Someone please give me a solution to my problem lol

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kmj523, Jun 25, 2012.

1. kmj523 macrumors newbie

ok i have a AT&T Jailbroken Iphone4s here is my problem and its stressing me out lol i can recieve pictures when imessage is on but not send when it is on when it is off i can send pictures and recieve them so how do i fix this?

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

Restore and see if it fixes it. If it doesn't, set a genius bar appointment.

3. RocketRed macrumors 6502a

Try factory restoring the phone and see if the problem persists without the jailbreak.

4. Ayemerica macrumors demi-god

Ayemerica

5. kmj523 thread starter macrumors newbie

ok

only thing i did was back up before i jailbroke it it was working before i installed some apps i dont know which one is causing it i really dont want to restore back to factory settings and genius bar is gone when u do jailbreak so?

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

7. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

i really think the best thing to do is restore it and try it when it is restored you know you should at least try that to see if the problem is with your phone or the jailbreak i mean it isn't that hard and if you can jailbreak your phone you can do that right?

8. Hexiii macrumors 65816

Hexiii

Someone please give this thread an appropriate name lol

9. Azzin, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012

Azzin macrumors 68040

Turn MMS on.

Settings>Messages>Scroll down.

[Edit]...

[​IMG]

10. kmj523 thread starter macrumors newbie

here

mms messaging is on group messaging is on imessage is on but cannot send pictures only recieve if i restore i wont jailbreak it again because its still under warranity i really dont mind not sending pics with imessage on but it still kinda bothers me here are my jailbroken apps activator, adblocker, airplane sbsetting, animate, applist,appblocker, barrel, battery percentage, bigboss icon set, colorkeyboard, colorkeyboard BG-pack, cydia installer, cydia translation, default HD SBSettings, FakeCarrier,ios5 percentage battery, Itracker, Lockapps,mobile substrate, music boxx, rocky raccoon 5.1.1, rotating cross bootlogo, sbsettings, sbsettingstoggles, serios sbsetttings HD, spinnging cross bootlogo, springtomize2- ios5+, substrate safe mode, tapout theme, winterboard, winterboard fix ios5,

11. kmj523 thread starter macrumors newbie

wow

so really noone has an answer to my problem lol

12. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

i really think you have been given good advice but you might also consider that you are not exactly writing clear try some punctuation and at least attempt to form something close to proper grammar no one cares if it isn't perfect but seriously it is painful to try and read your posts my brain hurts time for some whisky

13. kmj523 thread starter macrumors newbie

its simple imessage oncant send pictures imessage off can send pictures

14. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

Several people gave you the answer. Restore. You can always re-jailbreak if you desire.

You could remove every jailbreak tweak one by one and test mms along the way but that is very time consuming and it may not even help.

I vote for a restore.