Someone should tell Trump

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Nonsense thread, but you realize that anxiety (as in actual anxiety) is a big problem right? Have you ever experienced an anxiety attack? I have, frequently in the last few years. It's really fun to feel like your heart is going to explode and you just desperately need to lay down regardless of what you are doing.

Either way, if the US starts a war in the near future, regardless of the party in power I'm not going. **** that. I'm not going to kill people/get killed for profit.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
that if WWIII starts he needs to realize that most of today's "males" can't even fight anxiety & need safe spaces from words.................
I don't think the "surivivors" of World War Two handled it all that well...

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Nonsense thread, but you realize that anxiety (as in actual anxiety) is a big problem right? Have you ever experienced an anxiety attack? I have, frequently in the last few years. It's really fun to feel like your heart is going to explode and you just desperately need to lay down regardless of what you are doing.

Either way, if the US starts a war in the near future, regardless of the party in power I'm not going. **** that. I'm not going to kill people/get killed for profit.

nonsense? try hyperbole. we have "men" wearing "buns" , rather we have "males" wearing freaking buns on their hair and sipping unicorn fraps....ewwwwwwwww.
[doublepost=1493136821][/doublepost]
I don't think the "surivivors" of World War Two handled it all that well...
they actually went to war, so it's an apples/oranges comparison. these clown need safe spaces from WORDS.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
There plenty of people, male and female, who are brave enough to fight. Stop thinking that the people who get the most attention are representative of the entire USA.

Reactions: Btrthnezr3

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
There plenty of people, male and female, who are brave enough to fight. Stop thinking that the people who get the most attention are representative of the entire USA.
What sucks is that when the real men and women go to war the pansies are left behind to run the country into the ground. It's the opposite of natural selection. The strongest and most viable "specimens" go to war and die while the weak stay behind and breed a weaker generation of SJWs and baristas.

Reactions: Fancuku and jkcerda

hulugu

macrumors 68000
Aug 13, 2003
quae tangit perit Trump
Sure they did. They drowned the nightmares with alcohol. Dripping with sarcasm by the way.
But, I think you hit on a good point. Does anyone really think that the soldiers and Marines who stormed Normandy's beaches were all steel-jawed supermen who never lacked for "manly" thoughts?

Read the journals of WWII and you'll read about men ******** themselves when the first airplane machine gunned their troop ship. You'll read about men panicking and screaming continuously because of the bombardment in the forests near Bastogne. Thousands of men were shipped away from the battle because they could not handle it, even hardened men who had survived a dozen previous battles.

And, the crack about baristas from iBook409 is hilarious. I'm working—or not working because I'm posting here—at a Starbucks staffed by two U.S. Marines who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. One is missing his right arm, blown off by an IED.

There are cowards and heroes everywhere, but too many conservatives have convinced themselves that their fawning closeness with the military makes them brave by some kind of dauntless osmosis. And, there are too many liberals who ignore bravery because it's wrapped up the neocon pseudo-glory of the Bush administration.

AlliFlowers

Contributor
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
What sucks is that when the real men and women go to war the pansies are left behind to run the country into the ground. It's the opposite of natural selection. The strongest and most viable "specimens" go to war and die while the weak stay behind and breed a weaker generation of SJWs and baristas.
Keep in mind that Trump stayed out of the military because he had a sore toe. He is exactly who stayed behind and is still trying to run our country into the ground.

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
And, the crack about baristas from @ibookg409 is hilarious. I'm working—or not working because I'm posting here—at a Starbucks staffed by two U.S. Marines who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. One is missing his right arm, blown off by an IED.
Shake those guys hands for me. I know for a fact that those particular guys are not at all representative of the type of people that generally work at Starbucks. On that I think we can agree

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Intelligence is part of natural selection. But instead of speaking in hyperbole - it takes all kinds of people to make a country succeed. And it's absurd you would use the term "real" as if those that fight are the only ones worthy of that term.

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
Keep in mind that Trump stayed out of the military because he had a sore toe. He is exactly who stayed behind and is still trying to run our country into the ground.
Trump is a piece of **** and is clearly not the best of the best. You don't need to tell me.
[doublepost=1493138942][/doublepost]
Intelligence is part of natural selection. But instead of speaking in hyperbole - it takes all kinds of people to make a country succeed. And it's absurd you would use the term "real" as if those that fight are the only ones worthy of that term.
They are the real men and women. Being intelligent does not mean you shouldn't take a bullet for the country.
[doublepost=1493139027][/doublepost]
Furthermore, all things being equal intelligence is a part of natural selection. However, natural selection goes out the window when all your competition gets shipped off to the bullet sponge factory in North Korea.

Reactions: AlliFlowers

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Trump is a piece of **** and is clearly not the best of the best. You don't need to tell me.
They are the real men and women. Being intelligent does not mean you shouldn't take a bullet for the country.
nationalism is dangerous my friend, for a long time I have advised other to stay out of the military. there are better ways to serve the country than serving as cannon fodder for the elite.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
[doublepost=1493139027][/doublepost]
Furthermore, all things being equal intelligence is a part of natural selection. However, natural selection goes out the window when all your competition gets shipped off to the bullet sponge factory in North Korea.
You don't have to fight for the country to be a "real" man or woman. That's just fact.

Reactions: jkcerda

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
nationalism is dangerous my friend, for a long time I have advised other to stay out of the military. there are better ways to serve the country than serving as cannon fodder for the elite.
Nationalism is not dangerous. I think there should be mandatory service for all citizens.

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
You don't have to fight for the country to be a "real" man or woman. That's just fact.
Fact? This is your opinion. Do you even know what a "fact" is? Based on the above statement you do not, sir.

In my opinion you need to be willing to do so to be a "real" man or woman.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Nationalism is not dangerous. I think there should be mandatory service for all citizens.
nationalism is how Hitler ( the real one not trump) got to power, nationalism means you don't think your country can do wrong.......
na·tion·al·ism
ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/
noun
  1. patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts.
    synonyms: patriotism, patriotic sentiment, flag-waving, xenophobia, chauvinism, jingoism
    "their extreme nationalism was frightening"
    • an extreme form of this, especially marked by a feeling of superiority over other countries.
      plural noun: nationalisms
[doublepost=1493139593][/doublepost]
Not sure what that has to do with how many manly men we have in the USA
you said
Stop thinking that the people who get the most attention are representative of the entire USA.