Someone with Verizon iP5 in LTE area- can you *confirm* no simultaneous data + voice?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wildonrio, Sep 21, 2012.

1. wildonrio macrumors 6502

I know we've already heard from all the technical analysts declaring that it can't do voice + data, but I want a real world confirmation. Can someone in an LTE area try and use cellular data while on a phone call? Please make sure Wifi is off. Thanks!

2. VDubb macrumors 6502

You realize that there are numerous reviews out, and those that used a Verizon iPhone have confirmed it on those reviews.

3. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

Where do technical analysts and reviewers live?

4. wildonrio thread starter macrumors 6502

The analysts didn't have a phone at the time. They were just stating in theory that it shouldn't work. If someone can point me to a review done by someone who actually had a Verizon iP5 in an LTE area trying to use cellular data without Wifi while on a call, then that will be enough. Link?

5. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

I just don't understand why you think something that both Verizon AND Apple confirmed is still subject to confirmation?

6. wildonrio thread starter macrumors 6502

Where did Apple confirm it?

7. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

Boom.

8. Hankster macrumors 68020

Hankster

Don't mind when people ask questions that have already been answered. But, it's annoying when people ask questions here before even searching Google.

9. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

10. Iceman50 macrumors newbie

Can any one confirm that I can't drive to the moon. I know some scientist and astronauts have stated it wasn't possible, but can anyone confirm?:)