Something to get music from my iPod to my iTunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mobius7, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Mobius7 macrumors newbie

Now I'm sure you've heard this one before so I know you guys will a satisfying answer. Obviously my issue is that I brought my iPod Touch to my friends house and got some music off his iTunes. Now I wanna get the same music off of mine to MY iTunes so if anything happens to my iPod Touch I dont have to go to my friends house again.

Some problems I've had before however were that either it wasnt for a touch but it was for a mac, or maybe it was built for a touch but could only be used on a PC, or even the dreaded one that you have to pay for. no no no, I'm not doing that.

Long story short: for iPod Touch, for a mac, must be free

2. quadgirl macrumors regular

There is software out there, but it doesn't seem like you're into helping software developers put food in their mouths. Neither does it seem like you're into supporting artists.

I think there are people here who can help, but perhaps chose not to.

3. quadgirl macrumors regular

OK, if you've lost a hard drive or corrupted and you need to get your songs back off your iPod into iTunes, use Senuti I guess it's quicker than re-ripping your CDs

4. Mobius7 thread starter macrumors newbie

senuti I cant get to work. I dont think it's for iPod touch. I always just stays on the screen that says "plug in an iPod to start" or something. But maybe I'm just doing it wrong, any help?

5. iTeen macrumors 65816

iTeen

you need to get iPhone disk (google it) for it to work.

6. Mobius7 thread starter macrumors newbie

sorry but anybody wanna IM me about this? I'm sure it wont take long and maybe if I can get this to work I can give you my photobucket if you want. But anyway my AIM is JoeK679, I'll be on all night i guess. Help would be very appreciated.

7. Mobius7 thread starter macrumors newbie

or how about a link to iPhone disk? I'm googleing it right now It's pretty difficult to find exactly what it is and how to use it. link?
    oh and I'll be on AIM again for the rest of the day JoeK679