Something weird

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by geoff55, May 5, 2013.

1. geoff55 macrumors newbie

So I went to slide to unlock my phone, to use it just like normal...But my finger was sticky so I had trouble well the phone switched to this screen where I saw a bar (line) similar to the one you see when playing back voicemail except nothing else just blue screen i think. The difference between this and the voicemail screen was this line had a fast forward button though (like an arrow at the end of the line). I accidentally said what the F is this... was it recording my voice or what?? I have not been able to find this screen again.........weird

I want to find out what this is. Its driving me crazy!!!!

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

When the lock screen is showing, double click the home button. It pulls up audio controls, so you can control music/podcasts from the phone without having to unlock it.

It includes the volume bar as well as buttons to skip toward and back. When you have media playing, it will also display information about it such as artist and track name.

3. ritmomundo macrumors 68000

ritmomundo

Oh no! I've heard of this. Your "voice message" will be send in a MMS to every person in your contact list! Its a huge flaw in iOS. I don't know if there is a fix. :(