Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aznguy2772

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
On both my iPhone and my iPod 5G, random songs seem to be playing and all of a sudden, it skips to the next song in the playlist. What's funny is that the songs that seem to skip look like they both occur on my iPhone and iPod. For example, Dance,Dance and She Will Be Loved are two songs I listen to a lot. On both of my devices, they just go to the next song. I resetted my iPod and after resetting it, it still did that. Can someone please help me with this annoying dilemma! Thanks.

ivi7

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2007
Check if these songs have the same problem when you play them in itunes. Probably the song is corrupted thats why it skips to the next song

aznguy2772

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Yeah, sorry I didn't mention it before, a majority of these songs that skip are songs I purchased off iTunes and when I play them in iTunes, they play perfectly fine. I was thinking that it could've been a hard drive thing with the iPod, but when I found out my iPhone did it also, I was shocked.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.