Sons...if Jobs ignores the issue tomorrow..how can we join the class action lawsuit?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bababoey14, Jul 15, 2010.

1. bababoey14 macrumors regular

Apple needs to repent for their wrong doings. Nothing I hate worse than someone who is arrogant and won't admit they messed up. Just admit the device is flawed already....even if you say we can't fix it because it's too expensive and we are greedy.

Homers...go ahead with the "Just return it"......starting now....

2. satirev macrumors 6502

repent!! repent! repent their sins! i am a god warrior!!!!!

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

You just need to wait to see how they set the class up (opt-in or opt-out), you will either be automatically included, or have a chance to join later.

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Amen, brother! Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!:D

5. Mike84 macrumors 6502a

yes, and you may be entitled to $1 when it is over.

6. kwjohns macrumors 6502a

kwjohns

7. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

Yeah I was going to ask the same thing. Can you explain that OP? I was confused in the other thread you made today...

8. dojoman macrumors 65816

Class actions lawsuits? Don't you think it's a bit excessive? I mean if you don't like the freaking phone then just return it. Apple is not forcing you to keep it. It's free country, and you have other choices.

9. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

Term of endearment and sorta funny. No offense intended. Hopefully there will in an acceptable resolution tomorrow. Thanks

10. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

ok but what does HOMERS mean?

11. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

ignore the issue, after specifically saying that the press conference was about the iPhone 4?

Not possible, this is not a hey guys we've sold 3 million iPhones deal.

They are responding to the issue and they did so on their own terms and when they wanted even as the world impatiently waited for a response and just continued to buy the dam phones.

12. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Why would warrior would be necessary on an issue like this? It's A PHONE!

13. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

not to mention... what about the "daughters" on the forum..... genderist! :mad:

14. darngooddesign macrumors G3

[​IMG]

D'oh...stupid antenna.

15. satirev macrumors 6502

16. pugnut macrumors 6502a

I will be that person that says return it- if you are that affected by the issue and you did not do anything to mitigate the problem, with the available options that it your issue. Believe it or not the law requires it. Apple has provided solutions that are no cost to you, I agree that you may not like it, but they are there.

What would your damages be based on ? Fact is that you will get nothing more then a credit or free product with a value less then $20.00 in real value. The attorneys will make the money and that is what these are really abou

17. beamer8912 macrumors 65816

Son, endearment don't work over no **** internet. Now don't be makin no more dem threads. No body like'm. 'Specially da neighbors.

Yea, annoying isn't it? Try posting normally, it will get you a lot further.