Soros To Spend Millions On ‘Immigrant Voters Win PAC’

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by XrayTed, Mar 12, 2016.

1. XrayTed macrumors regular

XrayTed

Not sure why this ancient foreign creep has such a vested interest in flooding the USA with illegals, am ready to be enlightened.
    Seems probable that this guy is behind organizing and financing the violent anti-Trump movement as well, and things will only get worse as the maggots try to take the fight to the gutter.

George Soros will give $5 million to a Super PAC designed to turn out Latin voters in the fall. In total, donors have already pledged over $15 million dollars to the group.

The group which is titled “Immigrant Voters Win PAC” hopes to turn out 400,000 new voters to vote for the Democratic nominee in November, The New York Times reports.

The PAC is hoping to capitalize on Donald Trump’s rhetoric towards Hispanics and Muslims. Soros told the Times, “It is harmful to our democracy and to our national interests. There should be consequences for the outrageous statements and proposals that we’ve regularly heard.”

The Hungarian financier is notorious for his donations to liberal causes, and his spending on the 2016 race will soon exceed the $13 million he spent in 2004

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/10/soros-to-spend-millions-on-immigrant-voters-win-pac/#ixzz42iuWERGA

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

3. FieldingMellish Suspended

George Soros is the epitome of a James Bond villain except for the fact that James Bond is fiction and George Soros is not.

Flashpoint: Ferguson.

The text goes:

“For the last five months, Americans were led to believe that the events that took place in Ferguson on August 9th, 2014 were wholly responsible for a grassroots uprising. While skeptics held the inaccurate media presentation of Michael Brown’s death responsible for drumming up anti-police sentiment, most assumed that protestors were out on the streets with a genuine plea for justice. Even if it was misguided, it was at least heartfelt.

According to a blockbuster new expose from the Washington Times, however, that’s not the case at all. The protests that eventually gave way to the larger, nationwide Black Lives Matter movement were funded, in large part, by liberal billionaire George Soros. The man behind Moveon.org has donated more than $30 million to groups that turned a small St. Louis suburb into a flashpoint for America’s latest conversation about race and justice.”

http://www.fixthisnation.com/conservative-breaking-news/george-soros-the-man-behind-ferguson/

NO SURPRISE all the uprisings and violence going on at Trump rallies, care of Soros funding.

4. vrDrew macrumors 65816

From the New York Times article cited:

I'm not quite sure why its wrong for Soros to encourage legally-entitled citizens to vote. Immigrants or other otherwise.

Do have new citizens have less right to participate in elections? Apparently some people seem to think so.

5. FieldingMellish Suspended

You want an answer?

I don’t think you really want an answer.

But I’ll give you one. Soros is like a Bond villain.

“Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous”

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

Of particular interest are these items:

3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.

10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.

6. Robisan macrumors 6502

Right. And Randolph and Mortimer aren't villains?

7. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Why get your panties up in a bunch about someone spending money to make sure that people are aware of what Trump said? Is it not free advertising for Trump?

8. vrDrew macrumors 65816

The Koch Brothers ares reportedly planning on spending the best part of a billion dollars this election season. Primarily to advance candidates who support their anti-tax anti-government agenda; and to prevent any regulation or restriction of their fossil-fuel businesses.

George Soros is spending, by comparison, a few million dollars to encourage minority voters to exercise their right to vote. If there is some sort of financial payback for Soros in this, its her for me to imagine what it might be.

Citizens United made it very clear that corporations have the right to spend almost unlimited amounts in support of their political agenda.

Don't be surprised when some of that money is used in ways you don't agree with.

9. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

Talk about lipstick on a pig, voting rights for innocent, peace loving minorities has nothing to do with his agenda, as both you and I know. He is clearly trying to turn black & brown against white - Doing the dirty work while his beneficiary Hillary stands in the shadows, casting barbs that all of this bought & paid for division was actually started by Trump. It is all 100% orchestrated, no doubt about it - And how far these 2 leftist shills are in eachothers pockets is not difficult to imagine.

His financed intrusions on to the American political scene seem very likely to cause great bodily harm, perhaps even intended so - And hopefully local LE authorities [as obviously the feds are in cahoots with him at this point and are worse than useless as far as objectivity goes] will investigate him locally for instigating riots, trampling 1st amendment rights and generally promoting hooliganism.

I can't see at all how any American, regardless of race, creed, religion or gender, could vote for anyone backed by this nation wrecking foreign POS - And people on the fence trying to decided between a choice of lesser evils, as politics often boil down to, ought to be asking themselves some serious questions right about now.

10. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

I think we can say that about trump.

11. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Nobody should be wasting billions on a election, we have so many other issues in the country that a few billion can help.

12. Robisan macrumors 6502

Some weapons grade derp here.

13. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Do you support campaign finance restrictions?

14. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

15. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

So Soros is trying to mobilize illegals and the GOP is trying to mobilize US citizens. What part of illegal don't you understand sir?

16. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

That is a general question, so a general answer would be ,,, Yes, generally.

I think special interests, PACS and lobbyists in particular have been the bane of politics for quite some time, and are more than anything responsible for the pathetic choices we are usually presented with.
    Just about anyone who makes it far enough in the process to be considered a serious contender is already bought & sold numerous times, completely beholden to special interests - And there is no better [worse?] example that I can think of, now or within my lifetime of almost 4 decades, than the Clintons.

English language forum here, requests you drop your infantile urban euphemisms - Trendy though you may think they make you appear.

17. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Some of the stuff that legal citizens are doing is a far greater threat to our country than anything illegals are doing.

[​IMG]

18. jerwin macrumors 65816

In Nazi Germany, the Jews were the illegals.

19. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

Presidente Fox ,,, Is that you ??

20. jerwin macrumors 65816

Mmm. Some of my ideals and my thought experiments aren't reflected in US law.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_foreigners_to_vote_in_the_United_States

Personally, I view elections as a tool for transmitting local information to the central state. Low voter participation impairs the precision of this information. I regard voter suppression as both counterproductive and immoral.

That said, there is nothing in the article to suggest that Soros is targeting anybody besides naturalized citizens.

21. FieldingMellish Suspended

Apropos to the thread, and to appreciate a little bit of perspective, is a little bit of history and approbation.

Blame Ted Kennedy and his Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. -- The act that subverted immigration as we knew it. The prior being to integrate those who brought skills and who would become Americans, even learn the language, joining with those who immigrated before them.

It was written in a report, "Rather than serving the interests of Americans and national unity by setting limits on immigration, the act (by Kennedy) put “family unification” as the top priority, serving the interests of foreigners first."

Here is what Ted Kennedy declared about his bill's passage:

“First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same…

Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset…

Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia…

In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think…

The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”

22. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Okay, I want to hear your rationale explaining what a white billionaire would gain from starting a race war. Maybe it's because I don't have enough schizophrenia in my brains, but it seems kinda counterproductive to me.

23. XrayTed, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016

XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

Not even sure if a Hungarian Jew would consider himself white, he just might take that as an insult and sic his goons on you for that.

In any case, Jewish involvement in fomenting racial strife and involving themselves in black "civil rights" is very well known and documented, ask them what their gain would be or do some self enlightening.

24. FieldingMellish, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016

FieldingMellish Suspended

See #3 above. It happens to dovetail with Obama's anti-colonialist actions as President right out of the starting gate, decidedly Not pro-America.

So guess what? Obama and Dems in an unholy alliance with Soros, the former playing useful idiots to the latter.

3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.