Sorry Obama, but if you ran again, Trump would beat you like a drum

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by DUCKofD3ATH, Jan 4, 2017.

1. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

A small drum maybe, but the beat would be fantastic!:

Trump ahead of Obama by 1 in hypothetical matchup
    Donald Trump leads Barack Obama by one point in a hypothetical face-off between the current president and next president, according to a new poll released Wednesday.
    So, the "popular" Obama is already being trumped by the "unpopular" Trump. Is nothing sacred?!

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

3. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I hope you don't think he is going to go away and stay out of the lime light like W., Obama will be worse than Carter with sharing his opinion.

4. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

It will expose his fanaticism and just seal his fate as the worst to serve in the last 50 years.

His post office ranting will be dismissed just as Carter's has been, who arguably was a better ex-president than he ever was a president.

5. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

It would have to a pretty tiny drum.

[​IMG]

6. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh noooos...1 point! In a matchup that will never happen. I am sure he is just shaking......not.

7. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

Obama would destroy Trump. The only candidate trump could beat for presidency is one who is being investigated by the FBI and should have been indicted... perfect storm, right place right time for the orange man.

8. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Shaking? Naw, Obama is just steaming over being slapped down by America. He's not taking repudiation well.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 4, 2017 ---
    Science has already spoken. Trump would beat Obama. You're not going to deny SCIENCE are you?

9. chown33 macrumors 604

The less I hear about polls the better.

10. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Wow, a guy with hands that small whipped you Democrats so badly?

11. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

Oh no I would never deny "hypothetical" science... please accept my forgiveness :rolleyes:

12. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Man, it's bad enough that Trump, supposedly so disliked by voters, would have come within 10 points or so of winning, but he actually defeated the Democrats' darling and he's not president yet.

13. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Please, tell me more about how badly he whipped "us"?

14. Chew Toy McCoy macrumors regular

Chew Toy McCoy

Going forward presidential wins will be determined by a sissy slap fight cage match. Kid glove sissy slap fight winners aren't easily predicted.

15. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Since POTUS is limited to two eight-year terms the premise of this entire conversation is ridiculous. I remember Bill Clinton making the same claim in 2000. And to what end? To look and sound petulant?

16. flyinmac macrumors 68030

flyinmac

The Clintons have a way of turning "stupid" mistakes into magic fairy dust that makes everybody love them.

And it is two four-year terms. A total of 8 years served as President. If we had been stuck with Obama for 16 years, somebody would have taken him out by now.

17. samcraig macrumors P6

One of the most valuable lessons I learned from a science teacher was that nothing could ever be definitively proven - you could only find evidence to support a supposition.

The fact that you consider this poll "science" speaks volumes in where you place your trust and credibility in. The point is moot anyway. Since so many people insisted during the election cycle that Trump didn't mean the things he said in the moment - surely the same people can look at the comments Obama said as nothing more than trolling Trump in the same way.

It worked too. Talk about Trump's "snowflakes." So threatened by such a statement. It's funny.

18. nrvna76 macrumors 6502a

Is that not joke an homage to Trumps?

19. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Dang! I forgot to add an emoji so people who aren't tuned it would know I was just kidding.

But thanks for telling us all that interesting story about your science teacher. Riveting.

You're trying much too hard. Obama claimed he would beat Trump if he'd been able to run again. Reality says otherwise.

20. samcraig macrumors P6

Look who is trying too hard

21. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

It was a whipping of extraordinary magnitude. Trump Ragnaröcked the Left's world.
    Just did. Saw you.

22. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Really? Extraordinary you say? So it wasn't just an ordinary whipping, it was a whipping that was more than ordinary. Please tell me more about Trump's whipping.
    Reality actually says we will never know, because it can't happen.

23. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Armageddon tired of describing what a disastrous whipping it was.

24. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

If it was so disastrous, why is it that more people voted for Clinton? I mean, Mr. Trump won a lot of EC points, but the man must have some pretty thick skin to not let it get to him that more actual voters voted for his opponent and that he is a minority winner. He certainly hasn't gone on several twitter rants about this sore point.

25. DUCKofD3ATH, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017

DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

More people voted for Clinton? OMG! Given that we are a , what does that matter? Other than as a meaningless excuse?

And it's a disaster for our opponents because Conservatives and Republicans will get to exercise the power of payback against Liberals and Democrats. Here's our game plan (you might even recognize it):

We have to remember the name and face of every politician that backed Hillary, every surrogate, every talking head that didn't speak up recently, everyone that is in any way associated with Hillary's campaign. For the next 10 years, we have to ensure that everyone who supported Hillary is held responsible, and is repeatedly made to explain how it is they could have possibly supported her. A Hillary association today should be career-ending for these people.​