Soundsticks II– Left Speaker broken replacement

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by craige, Feb 27, 2012.

1. craige, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012

craige macrumors newbie

In my Soundsticks II One of the speakers (tht doesn’t have any volume controls) is broken.

I would like to order an replacement. Now I have searched certain websites like newegg, amazon but couldn’t locate anything…. I would be thankful if you guys can help me locate frm where I can purchase single speaker.

2. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

Try calling Harman/Kardan directly: 877-871-6755 (from their online store). That's probably your best bet, if you can't find one on eBay.

Here's a set on eBay that's both speakers, but no sub (so cheaper than the full set, although it's an extra piece).

jW

3. craige, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2012

craige thread starter macrumors newbie

Well am outside US/Canada and tht ebay listing is only for local anyways thx a lot for trying...

BTW, i already called HK and they are telling a single speaker will cost me 85$ (The company service centre/distributor here is a big con)

PS: i can buy frm websites in US/UK as i have arrangements to ship to my country.

4. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Sorry your speaker system is on the fritz.:(

I just wanted to say that is, hands down, the coolest looking speaker system I've ever seen.:cool: :D

I might have to get them just because they look so great!:D

I know this is no help to you...but I couldn't resist telling you...

5. C0rnholio, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013

C0rnholio macrumors newbie

Hi I know this is a very old thread but do you still have the broken speaker by any chance ??