Sovereignty, What Sovereignty?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by skunk, Oct 26, 2008.

1. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

First there's this:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/27/washington/27intel.html?_r=1&hp=&oref=slogin&pagewanted=all

Then there's this:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7692153.stm

Looks like Bush wants to "spread the death around". We don't see no stinking border.

2. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I just saw that and posted it in my thread no one else reads with a billion other links with similar info.

Bush is going out with a bang isn't he.

3. skunk thread starter macrumors G4

skunk

Indeed. Maybe he's pissed off at having missed the chance to screw with Iran.

I did read some of your quotes, but I'm afraid we're all going to come down with "Link Fatigue" at the rate you're posting them.

4. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

I do read quite a few of your links solvs and appreciate you posting them,however I think after years of this crap going on you get to a point where it's all pretty predictable and unfortunately as your implying those that would benefit from reading them probably don't.

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I know, I was just being self effacing. I think that's the right term. Even I've got a little fatigue from it, I'll admit. It does get tiresome. But it's still happening, and paints a damning picture. I hope Obama does something with this mess, or even can at this point. At least it would be better than staying the course to an unattainable victory.

Thank you for posting a new thread on this skunk, and if it doesn't push things a little more into Obama's camp if it gets play in the MSM, I don't know what else could.

I can only assume the Bush administration is aware they're no longer getting their 3rd term, and are giving it one more fustercluck for someone else to try to deal with.