Space Station: Frontier HD on SALE to celebrate the iPad's UK launch!

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Origin8, May 28, 2010.

1. Origin8 macrumors newbie

Origin8

Hi all,

Just to let you know that former top ten iPad game "Space Station: Frontier HD" is on sale this weekend for $1.99/£1.19/€1.59, down from it's usual price of $4.99. We're British devs, so this is our little celebration of the iPad's arrival in our country, along with the other new territories :) The sale will run until at least Monday 31st May.

Space Station: Frontier HD is a sci fi strategy game combining tower defence and RTS. Harvest precious energy, fortify your station, and build up your firepower to defend humanity's domain on this new frontier!

The game has also recently updated with a new head-to-head WiFi/Bluetooth multiplayer mode, which is fully compatible with the iPhone/iPod Touch version of the game so you can play against friends who haven't yet shelled out for an iPad. Video of the iPhone version of the game can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsRiezi2gjo, and screenshots from the HD enhanced version are below.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Enjoy!

2. Durious macrumors 6502

nice! thanks for the post just told my friend and we both purchased it!

3. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

Your game is a TON of fun. I've been really enjoying it. But now that I finished the campaign, how about extending the game further? More missions, more weapons systems, etc. You guys could make it as an in-game upgrade. I'll gladly pay to continue my fun with the game. Really great job on what's there already though.

4. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

Great game. Just getting into it but love it so far!

5. techguy1 macrumors regular

Great game .. just bought it.
    Is the Sentinel series going to be available for the iPad ?

6. SteveAbootman macrumors 6502a

SteveAbootman

Got this game yesterday. A very well done app, already played for 3 hours. Highly recommend this one even at full price!

7. Origin8 thread starter macrumors newbie

Origin8

Good to hear everyone's enjoying the game :) The sale's over, but we still think it's a good deal at its normal price.

Nothing set in stone yet, but we're currently looking at what the iPad means for the Sentinel series.

8. Dillenger macrumors 6502a

Dillenger