Speaker Paul Ryan no longer defending Trump, tells members to make own decisions.

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
he wants to avoid impeaching trump shall he win.
LOL are you kidding, he's got the boilerplate paperwork sitting on his desk right now. He loathes Trump.

Pence in, pick a VP like Pence, carry on... only thing went wrong is they forgot to fill in Scalia's slot w/ Garland during this session right here, because getting a conservative pick past a Dem Senate in the next congress could be impossible.

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2015
Just waiting for the RNC to pull their support and they're the only thing keeping his campaign afloat, it's already over and they know it so they're likely scrambling to save their down ballot tickets. It's just a matter of time.

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2015

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
It's better for the Reps if Trump loses by a very large margin, so they can place the blame soley on him, while excluding the party of any shame.
Too many on record as endorsing and/or supporting him. Not to mention they helped create him.

A Trump loss may move the unemployment needle up a notch or two. :D

Too many on record as endorsing and/or supporting him. Not to mention they helped create him.

A Trump loss may move the unemployment needle up a notch or two. :D

I doubt he's completely out for the count but if 538's latest trending is consistent with theirs...

Capture.PNG

The Nowcast has him down around 12.3%. In the last few days he's been as high as ~14.3%. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:

aaronvan

Suspended
Dec 21, 2011
República Cascadia
Word is that they are more damaging tapes coming out right up to election day which are far more worse. They are just trying to save there asses for the fallout.
Rumor is that NBC is sitting on tapes of Trump throwing the N-word around but are afraid to release them for fear of being sued. I saw it on Twitter so I'm sure it's true.

Reactions: DrewDaHilp1